• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A date with a jewish girl (funny)

Just out of morbid curiosity, Syed, what is it that you find (funny) about that?

I'm wondering about this as well. Not like this is anything unique to Jews; I've heard more than enough stories from Muslim and Hindu friends to confirm that.

Just out of morbid curiosity, Syed, what is it that you find (funny) about that?

do you think that joke was sad?
You marked it (funny), Syed, and posted it in 'Religion,' not any of the humor threads.

Why did you mark it (funny), Syed? Did you laugh at something? What, then, did you mean by the word (funny)?

You marked it (funny), Syed, and posted it in 'Religion,' not any of the humor threads.

Why did you mark it (funny), Syed? Did you laugh at something? What, then, did you mean by the word (funny)?
something crazy thought going on your mind
Crazy?
I'm just asking you to explain your own actions. It's not like i'm asking you to defend a claim about what atheists want, or what Christains believe, or how Muslims are going to take over the world.
It's simply asking you why you did something. Your own opinion. Your motivation in applying a term.
But that seems beyond you...
what is it you didnt like video?
Well, it starts off with poor grammar and then we get into goading to make fun of people for their beliefs, and i hate people using religion to drive others apart... So i didn't laugh, no.

But i'm still curious why you did?

I thought it was very funny, up until the father got violently angry... I was cracking up... but I can't laugh at nationalistic racism and religious racism very long until it just makes me a little mad... It is funny until it is 'real'.

All religions are equally stupid.. and I laugh at stupid people.. up until they make threats of substantial harm.

In all, it is very sad that all of the existing religions are so evil and bad for people.

Back
Top Bottom