• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A Funny to brighten your day

I'd always suspected that god was gay but it's satisfying to finally see the mystery solved.

if the jews were using their laser to start fires then what is the gay laser going to start? is this how they ruin traditional marriages?

If this sort of humor was actually in the funnies I might consider buying newspapers again.

if the jews were using their laser to start fires then what is the gay laser going to start? is this how they ruin traditional marriages?
It turns all baked goods into gay wedding cake.
Donuts - Gay wedding cakes.
Bialys - Gay wedding cakes.
Birthday cakes - GWCs.
Bread, rolls, muffins - GWCs.
Cupcakes... Well, those are already secret gay wedding cakes.
Hostess fruit pies - Fruit-filled GWCs.

I suppose Twinkies are immune since they're already considered young gay males.

Reminds me of the girl that got expelled from her Christian school for a Facebook pic of her with a rainbow birthday cake and sweater.

Rainbow Teen.jpg

I'm kind of on the fence though with this one. Teenage girls and rainbows is just a gateway to bedazzling. And no one wants that.

It turns all baked goods into gay wedding cake.
Donuts - Gay wedding cakes.
Bialys - Gay wedding cakes.
Birthday cakes - GWCs.
Bread, rolls, muffins - GWCs.
Cupcakes... Well, those are already secret gay wedding cakes.
Hostess fruit pies - Fruit-filled GWCs.

an acceptable agenda except for the bread part. a reuben on gay wedding cake doesn't sound great.

Reminds me of the girl that got expelled from her Christian school for a Facebook pic of her with a rainbow birthday cake and sweater

I'm kind of on the fence though with this one. Teenage girls and rainbows is just a gateway to bedazzling. And no one wants that.

What's wrong with bedazzling?...

bevdazle.gif

Ok, nevermind.... I understand now

Back
Top Bottom