• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

ADHD medication for VAIDS (AIDS from the vaxx)

"Summary: The BA4/5 sister variants currently dominate two countries: South Africa and Portugal. South Africa is barely vaccinated (only 35% had a vaccine, 5% had a booster), whereas Portugal is 95% vaccinated and 70% boosted.

The situations in these countries could not be any more different: while Ba.4 and Ba.5 were mere blips on the radar in South Africa, these same variants are driving a deadly wave of Covid in highly-vaccinated Portugal, with deaths among the Portuguese nearing January peak and showing few signs of abating."
You realize South Africa has a very different risk profile? People who are high risk in the west generally simply aren't in third world places. It's hard for a dead person to get Covid.
Followup: Note that the hospitalization rate is going up now that BA.5 is here in large numbers.
Docs should try ADHD meds on patients.

"We report the first evidence that meth significantly reduces, rather than increases, virus propagation and the susceptibility to influenza infection in the human lung epithelial cell line.."

"Our results demonstrate that methamphetamine had a minimal effect on HIV-1 replication at concentrations of 1 to 50 μmol/L. However, at concentrations >100 μmol/L, it inhibited HIV-1 replication in a dose-dependent manner. We also discovered that methamphetamine up-regulated the cellular anti–HIV-1 microRNAs (miR-125b, miR-150, and miR-28-5p) in CD4+ T cells. Knockdown experiments illustrated that up-regulation of the anti-HIV miRNAs inhibited HIV-1 replication.

These results are contrary to the paradigm that methamphetamine accentuates HIV-1 pathogenesis by increasing HIV-1 replication. Therefore, our findings underline the complex interaction between drug use and HIV-1 and necessitate comprehensive understanding of the effects of methamphetamine on HIV-1 pathogenesis."

Many people report significant reduction in the pain of a stubbed toe following a morphine injection.

That doesn't mean we should be distributing morphine to sufferers of stubbed toes. Rather we should be saying something along the lines of "suck it up", or "put on some fucking shoes, dumbshit!"

Indeed, lots of drugs are really effective at clearing certain problems up. There are plenty of folks who swear by MDMA for sinus infections, too.

The thing is, the side effects of a vaccine are less than the side effects of an actual infection plus a meth addiction.

Have you considered psychiatric help?

This is complete insanity, untempered by even a passing glance from reality of any kind.

It's fractally wrong; No matter at what level I examine what you have posted here, all there is is a sea of wrong, without so much as a shred of half-truth upon which I might attempt to hang a rebuttal.

Your OP is abject gibberish from beginning to end.

What led you to this madness is, perhaps, the most pressing of the questions it raises, though it raises dozens of questions, each a variation on the theme of 'what the actual fuck?'.
It is an unscientific opinion, but my guess is that this is a previously banned user trolling the board. Vaccines cause AIDS? A "spiritual" revelation? Come on...

Have you considered psychiatric help?

This is complete insanity, untempered by even a passing glance from reality of any kind.

It's fractally wrong; No matter at what level I examine what you have posted here, all there is is a sea of wrong, without so much as a shred of half-truth upon which I might attempt to hang a rebuttal.

Your OP is abject gibberish from beginning to end.

What led you to this madness is, perhaps, the most pressing of the questions it raises, though it raises dozens of questions, each a variation on the theme of 'what the actual fuck?'.
It is an unscientific opinion, but my guess is that this is a previously banned user trolling the board. Vaccines cause AIDS? A "spiritual" revelation? Come on...
Thing is, I've seen plenty of people who are this IRL. It's really Poe's law at this point.

Back
Top Bottom