• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Advice for running for a congressional district seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightHawkBuzz

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
Republican
As far as everything is for me currently I am apart of the Republican Party in my city.

I have already decided which congressional district seat I would like to run for in my area.

The Chairman for the party in my area told me it would likely be a four year plan to run. They told me the person who currently holds the seat in congress could retire by the time I run in four years.

The chairman already has been talking to me with a plan of what I can do in these four years. However I would like to know if you have any advice currently on what I can also be doing with these four years while I am preparing to run.

Read Marcus Aurelius' Meditations, a journal by a man who was in politics, but wanted to also improve his character so that politics didn't corrupt him.

I'd recommend starting maybe a half dozen more threads asking the same question.

Also, get ready to start whoring, because a lot of what Representatives do is whore on the phone for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom