• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

AFA: God Kicked Native Americans Off Their Land For Sinning Against Him

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
Three years ago American Family Association spokesdouche Bryan Fischer declared that Native Americans are "morally disqualified from sovereign control of American soil" because they rejected attempts to convert them to Christianity. The AFA ended up yanking that column. We'll see if they let this latest batshittery remain.

Wait, wait, wait.
God's waiting to see if they're still going to be sinners?
But... But we're told it was moral for God to direct his people to slaughter little children, because he already knew they were going to grow up and be sinners?

So... God knows the future except, what, when it's more convenient for him to be patient and wait for the outcome?

When I saw the OP, I was reminded of an old article I saw on online several years ago.I have scoured the internet and I have finally found it on google books. Alas, not in a format that is conducive to cut and paste I usually employ:(
so here is a link http://books.google.com/books?id=DQ...page&q=amazonian indian homosexuality&f=false

The gist of it :In the 60's a journalist made the case that the customs of Amazonian Indians (specifically homosexuality,abortion,promiscuity,sexually open marriages, permissive child rearing & drug use) as reasons that their culture was not worth preserving and their conquest and displacement was justified. The author of the work I am linking to made the point that all those things could be found in Los Angeles, and he doubted that the journalist would think that warranted the invasion of California by the USSR.

I think that warrants California to be invaded by the USSR. I can see no other alternative.

Back
Top Bottom