• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Alex Jones laying down the law

He probably has a conspiracy theory about how there was something prior to the Manhattan Project.

I had to check his comment about the Star Trek logo being similar to the UN symbol. Not even close.

star_trek_golden_movie_logo_by_freeco-d4q8dq5.jpg

unflag.gif

He must mean the United Federation of Planets logo which is pretty much exactly like the UN logo.

fic-ufp4.gif

Nevertheless, he is a fucking kook. I do wonder what he means about the bomb being so old.

Nevertheless, he is a fucking kook. I do wonder what he means about the bomb being so old.

He may be referring to the discovery of radiation 1896; the discovery of Radium in 1898; or... well, that's the closest I can come up with for the discovery/development of anything related to nukes that yields an age close (but not exact) to 115 years. If he were an intelligent man, I'd assume he just misspoke and referred to one of those things. As it is, I think he's just completely delusional and probably believes in some conspiracy theory about nukes being that old.

Personally, I don't think he is a kook. I think he is playing to kooks of all stripes for personal financial gain. Any "conspiracy" that any group obsesses over, he will rant about. The "concerns" he "exposes" range from predator drones killing civilians, the Illuminati, vaccines, police brutality, GMOs, Obama's birth certificate, the federal reserve system and banking, the evilness of big business, homeland security, etc. etc.

I see him as simply a sociopathic profiteer saying whatever he needs to attract kooks.

Total kook: Even if the EM drive actually works it's a low thrust space drive of considerable use for interplanetary craft but in no way a warp drive.

Yeah, a warp drive works differently. It technically allows a writer to warp the laws of physics in order to make their space travel device in their book seem feasible.

If there was not a warp drive, it would be necessary to invent it.

If there was not a warp drive, it would be necessary to invent it.
Holy shit! I think Metacrock had an argument that if something could exist, it had to exist... (arbitrary necessity or some bs) therefore warp drive exists. Oddly enough, I think that means everything exists.

Back
Top Bottom