• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

American Climatologists Concerned With Sudden Temperature Increases

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
AUSTIN, TX -- Climatologists in the United States have been baffled by the recent increase in temperatures observed in the southwest United States over the past several months. "Every month, the average temperature has increased," noted NOAA climatologist Stan Fisher. "It was something that caught our eye in April, and it has continued to increase."

While more noticeable in the Southwest, this trend has been observed across the United States at countless NWS weather stations.

A study recently released warned that if the observed temperature increases, we could be seeing temperatures approaching 200 degrees Fahrenheit in less than a year. A temperature that high would be just shy of the boiling point of water, which would make life nearly impossible.

1654716700371.png
Average monthly temperatures in El Paso, TX in 2022

All the while in the South America, climatologists are observing the opposite with temperatures, with consistently dropping temperatures. A paper released by a group out of Brazil indicated that continued trends would make life unbearable in a matter of months, and impossible in just a year's time.

This is pretty simple, and maybe not aimed correctly. I was reading about hot temps in Texas and was taken aback by a statement on Midland Texas being doubled the 100+ degree days this year as of all of 2021 combined. This was true, but the number is still less than a quarter of the record. I think maybe I'll redesign this to be critical of pulp media.

Back
Top Bottom