• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

And now militia groups are responding to the hype

Nice how you are just dismissive of any discussion that disagrees with you...
If that were true, why are you always responding to my posts with text walls...which very few people actually read?
Wow, 11 whole sentences is a 'text wall', which is just another dismissal. So how many words/sentences is the limit before you zone out and call it a rant or text wall? Do we have to do like Trump's briefings and include pictures to keep your attention?

Yes. Your sensitivity to the subject aside, that fact you pay so much attention to my posts is mildly endearing. Meanwhile, back to militias, as long as they don't do anything illegal, I fail to see why anyone would get their panties in a bunch.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice how you are just dismissive of any discussion that disagrees with you...
If that were true, why are you always responding to my posts with text walls...which very few people actually read?

Looks like it's true - you forgot to address any of the points made in that "text wall". You must be quite confident in your unevidenced assertion that very few read it.
(HINT: You're wrong)

Why should I address every point of a ranting opinion? I'm wrong that militias are legal and should be prosecuted like anyone else if they break the law? Disagreed.

Ahhh.. more dismissals to cover your running away from any actual facts and discussion. Np, there are plenty of bots that give a more exchange.

Back
Top Bottom