• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anime in-jokes

I am not a greybeard. I shave just about every day! …. Ok are you asking the Americanized name or original Japanese? (Not that it matters, I’ve seen both…. Plus the live action movie and the remake from a few years ago)
I think the meme is asking for the Americanized series name Star Blazers, the ship name Yamato, and for you to sing "Sunnova Chi Q You Yo ...something...something... something... Ya-ma-to!"

I used to have one of the manga books in Japanese but I lost it many years ago.

I am not a greybeard. I shave just about every day! …. Ok are you asking the Americanized name or original Japanese? (Not that it matters, I’ve seen both…. Plus the live action movie and the remake from a few years ago)
I think the meme is asking for the Americanized series name Star Blazers, the ship name Yamato, and for you to sing "Sunnova Chi Q You Yo ...something...something... something... Ya-ma-to!"

I used to have one of the manga books in Japanese but I lost it many years ago.

Nice. There was also a spin off that made a few episodes, then I think ended suddenly because the guy in charge didn't actually have the rights, and was arrested for drugs I think?? Saw the few episodes and had the model.

Back
Top Bottom