• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anonymous isn't anonymous anymore it is Miles Taylor

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Yeah, that Miles Taylor!

Yeah, I don't know who she is either. Apparently Chief-of-Staff of Homeland Security.
article said:
Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security says in a tweet: “Donald Trump is a man without character. It’s why I wrote ‘A Warning’ ... and it’s why me & my colleagues have spoken out against him (in our own names) for months. It’s time for everyone to step out of the shadows.”

Taylor has been an outspoken critic of Trump’s in recent months, and he has a contributor contract on CNN.

In the essay, the person, who identified themselves only as a senior administration official, said they were part of a secret “resistance” force out to counter Trump’s “misguided impulses” and undermine parts of his agenda.

The author wrote, “Many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office.”

The allegations incensed the president, bolstering his allegations about a “deep state” operating within his government and conspiring against him. And it set off a Beltway guessing game that seeped into the White House, with current and former staffers trading calls and texts, trying to figure out who could have written the piece.
Now that we know who Anonymous was and is... we need to ask... why are they coming out now?

Yeah, that Miles Taylor!

Yeah, I don't know who she is either. Apparently Chief-of-Staff of Homeland Security.
article said:
Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security says in a tweet: “Donald Trump is a man without character. It’s why I wrote ‘A Warning’ ... and it’s why me & my colleagues have spoken out against him (in our own names) for months. It’s time for everyone to step out of the shadows.”

Taylor has been an outspoken critic of Trump’s in recent months, and he has a contributor contract on CNN.

In the essay, the person, who identified themselves only as a senior administration official, said they were part of a secret “resistance” force out to counter Trump’s “misguided impulses” and undermine parts of his agenda.

The author wrote, “Many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office.”

The allegations incensed the president, bolstering his allegations about a “deep state” operating within his government and conspiring against him. And it set off a Beltway guessing game that seeped into the White House, with current and former staffers trading calls and texts, trying to figure out who could have written the piece.
Now that we know who Anonymous was and is... we need to ask... why are they coming out now?

To sell books? The Orange Man Bad grift is pretty lucrative.

Yeah, that Miles Taylor!

article said:

Do you have any evidence Mr. Taylor is actually grifting the public or is this just another example of Trump Derangement Syndrome?

It is obvious, really. The anonymous resisters stayed anonymous to stay in their jobs and avoided being fired. If fired the would lose their ability to try to help blunt the incompetence of Trump's policies. Or witness and document them. Now it is time to come out and tell the world who they are. In 5 days the election is going to be held. They want to help help Biden win to end the madness of Trump. Since now it is likely Trump will lose, their job of trying to prevent whatever they can from inside of destroying America will end when Trump and his cronies, suckups and sycophants leave. Now is the time to start to tell the new incoming administration where the bodies are buried. And the press, and the world now that they can freely face the cameras and tell the stories we need to hear.

And we have just started to hear all that they witnessed and observed and want the world to know.

Do you have any evidence Mr. Taylor is actually grifting the public or is this just another example of Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Never Trumper 'Anonymous' praised 'most productive' Trump team in exit email
So some person gives praise in an exit email (probably to keep his employment options open) and that is evidence he is a swindler? Your reasoning indicates a real bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
It’s like how the Lincoln Project vacuumed up $40M from the hyperbolic lefties. Stealing candy from a baby.
"Stealing candy from a baby" is Trump's MO.

Yeah, that Miles Taylor!

article said:

Probably thinks he's safe from reprisal now, with Trump on his way out, and wants to influence the election somehow. Possibly making some money along the way. Trump appointees are mostly conmen.

It is obvious, really. The anonymous resisters stayed anonymous to stay in their jobs and avoided being fired. If fired the would lose their ability to try to help blunt the incompetence of Trump's policies.
Definitely not that, he went out of his way to defend opprobrious policies like the kidnapping of migrant children and religion-based immigration discrimination. If you aren't a fairly horrifying person to begin with, there's no place for you on Donald J. Trump's staff.

Never Trumper 'Anonymous' praised 'most productive' Trump team in exit email

It’s like how the Lincoln Project vacuumed up $40M from the hyperbolic lefties. Stealing candy from a baby.

Hahaha.

Yeah conservatives are owning libs so much by tricking them into thinking teh Donahld is a bad guy that he's going to lose the election.

DJ Trump Jr: "I love it!"

It is obvious, really. The anonymous resisters stayed anonymous to stay in their jobs and avoided being fired. If fired the would lose their ability to try to help blunt the incompetence of Trump's policies.
Definitely not that, he went out of his way to defend opprobrious policies like the kidnapping of migrant children and religion-based immigration discrimination. If you aren't a fairly horrifying person to begin with, there's no place for you on Donald J. Trump's staff.
There are plenty of "conservative" Republicans who support half of Trump's misguided or hateful policies, yet still detest this criminal sociopath and the other half of his hateful misguided policies.

There are plenty of "conservative" Republicans who support half of Trump's misguided or hateful policies, yet still detest this criminal sociopath and the other half of his hateful misguided policies.

He seems to be a fairly difficult man to like, in fact, for those who know him personally.

So some person gives praise in an exit email (probably to keep his employment options open) and that is evidence he is a swindler? Your reasoning indicates a real bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
"Stealing candy from a baby" is Trump's MO.
No, he steals money from kids with cancer.

Keep up. ;)

Back
Top Bottom