• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another one bites the dust

Moochie is fired. Apparently latest hire gets to choose next fired. Priebus didn't want Moochie, he gets fired. Then Priebus's replacement doesn't want Moochie and now Moochie is fired.

What the fuck?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moochie is fired. Apparently latest hire gets to choose next fired. Priebus didn't want Moochie, he gets fired. Then Priebus's replacement doesn't want Moochie and now Moochie is fired.

What the fuck?!

Apparently, Gen. Kelly didn't like his style. Kelly wants a clean slate and professionals who don't go ape shit like the Mooch did. It's going to be interesting to see who else gets canned.

What the fuck?!

It's the GOP philosophy of lean and efficient government. You only need a certain number of positions, so if you hire somebody, you need to fire someone else or the government will get bloated and inefficient. Having the new guy choose who to kick out is just a fun job perk.

Kelly better hope that he doesn't piss off the new gardener who's starting on Thursday, though.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck?!

Apparently, Gen. Kelly didn't like his style. Kelly wants a clean slate and professionals who don't go ape shit like the Mooch did. It's going to be interesting to see who else gets canned.

Ouch. That's going to make an awkward conversation when he tells Trump that Pence is now in charge.

What the fuck?!

Sounds like Mooch and Kelly went on the dreaded 2 on 1 date with Trump. Two bachelors but only one rose. Sad. :(

What was that thing they were passing around in Government class?

The five stages of White House Employment?

1. Excited to be here.
2. Complain about the chaos here.
3. Stop wearing the MAGA hat out in public.
4. Complain about the shiv shoved in your kidney.
5. Stagger to the parking lot, hoping a good surgeon can save the kidney...

Well Mooch was getting waaay too much attention, and cheato did not like that. It could have been a diversion tactic for health care, russiagate, north Korea. There were several casualties (Priebus, Spicer) along the way - which could have been the plan.

the revolving door continues....

Scaramucci is just the loser in the end...

something about different direction
wouldn't 'get into private conversations'
but hey this is the government

I heard speculation that R. P. is leaking now--for instance about the Prez drafting his son's first, lying explanation of his email. Or perhaps it's Spicer.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmwR-cF9EBo[/YOUTUBE]

Back
Top Bottom