• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anti Conversion Therapy reporter has a great take on Sam Brinton that points to rot in the Trevor Project and NCLR

People can be baffling. He managed to get a distinguished and well paid government position despite his penchant for dressing like a clown. Then he throws it all away to steal women’s luggage. What the expletive. My guess is that his AGP is so controlling that he wanted to wear clothes worn by actual women.

Sam Brinton, a nonbinary LGBTQ+ activist and outspoken opponent of conversion therapy, has been charged with felony theft. They allegedly stole a woman’s suitcase worth $2,325 from a carousel at the Minneapolis Airport. Brinton, who served as a nuclear expert at the Department of Energy before being suspended from their duties, has a December 19 hearing. They face up to five years imprisonment, a $10,000 fine, or both.

The criminal case against the activist is damning. Brinton had no checked luggage, precluding this being a case of accidentally taking the wrong bag. Video surveillance captured Brinton removing the suitcase from the carousel and putting the bag’s tag in their handbag before leaving “at a quick pace,” the police complaint read.

Sam Brinton alleges he was sent to gay conversion therapy around 1999-2000, but made implausible claims about what was done to him:
“We then went into the ‘Month of Hell,’” Brinton alleged. “The ‘Month of Hell’ consisted of tiny needles being stuck into my fingers and then pictures of explicit acts between men would be shown and I’d be electrocuted.”
But Brinton can't say who the conversion therapist is and the place the conversion therapist clinic was allegedly located (a mall in Florida) never existed.

People can be baffling. He managed to get a distinguished and well paid government position despite his penchant for dressing like a clown. Then he throws it all away to steal women’s luggage. What the expletive. My guess is that his AGP is so controlling that he wanted to wear clothes worn by actual women.
It certainly sounds like that. In fact, this was not his first theft of a woman's luggage:

Back
Top Bottom