• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Are there any Oklahoma residents on here, or people with family/friends in Oklahoma?

I just went back to his page to see if he had replied - and POOF!

View attachment 39098

Don't know if it was due to me or other comments, but he has either deleted his personal Facebook page or changed the permissions to allow only certain people access. But I did save that particular page and all comments as a pdf file after I made my comment so I still have it :sneaky:

@Hermit I read your comments. They were very good.

Ruth
He just blocked you. He presumably nuked your comment but his reply is there:

Ruth Harris - it is a philosophical test, not a religious test. Belief in a Creator and the Laws of Nature is Constitutional (see the Declaration of Independence, the FOUNDING DOCUMENT upon which the Constitution springs). A denial of the Creator is irrational, not irreligious. You don't have to be religious to believe in a Creator. You just can't be a moron (Greek for foolish). Infidels who deny a Creator will become tyrants when in charge of a government, at least according to our Founding Fathers.
Wutta chickenshit.

I thought about this whole situation, and decided I wasn't going to let him silence me.

THIS is the result. Feel free to share the link.

Ruth

I would - but I am not local to his area, and it would do no good at all where I live. Plus every paper I have seen limits letters to the editor to just a few hundred words and there is really no way to cut down what I wrote and still have it cover everything that needs to be said.

It is possible, however, that some newspapers local to his area or reporting on this race received something similar as a news tip warranting investigation of his stances on voting rights and eligibility for public office service.....

Sunshine is the best disinfectant. Any help you can give will be appreciated. The primary is on June 28, just a little over a week away.

Ruth

Back
Top Bottom