• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Arrest Warrant handed out for Donald Trump.

Patooka

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
aaa
Though not for what you think:

An arrest warrant has been issued for outgoing United States President Donald Trump in connection with the killing of an Iranian general and a powerful Iraqi militia leader last year.
A warrant was issued by a judge in Baghdad's investigative court tasked with probing the Washington-directed drone strike that killed General Qassim Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the court's media office said.

While I'm pretty certain this is 99% political theatre, in light of the last 48 hours I really don't have a fucking clue who this will play out. It's possible that Trump's creditors might be encouraged to tighten the screws to get their money as well.

An arrest warrant has been issued for outgoing United States President Donald Trump in connection with the killing of an Iranian general and a powerful Iraqi militia leader last year.
A warrant was issued by a judge in Baghdad's investigative court tasked with probing the Washington-directed drone strike that killed General Qassim Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the court's media office said.

While I'm pretty certain this is 99% political theatre, in light of the last 48 hours I really don't have a fucking clue who this will play out. It's possible that Trump's creditors might be encouraged to tighten the screws to get their money as well.

I saw they asked Interpol to issue a warrant on him too. I thought it was too ridiculous to bother posting here, but it did give me a chuckle.

I saw they asked Interpol to issue a warrant on him too. I thought it was too ridiculous to bother posting here, but it did give me a chuckle.

The US should hand him over now. He doesn't have anything to do for the next couple of weeks anyhow.
Just let them know we're going to be wanting him back to face charges here after a while.

Back
Top Bottom