• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Atlanta TV series

tantric

Basic Beliefs
rational buddhism
anyone watching?

this show is *important*. fuck realityTV, this is life. this is black america. now to look at me, i'm white as the queen of england but because i'm gay and into drugs, i lived in this world. (every nigga born know the faggots have the best drugs). just watch this....i've been in that room

I watched the first season. Not too terrible. Kinda funny. It does paint an unrealistic picture of Atlanta but I guess that is because it is television.

Breaking into the music business, starting labels, being rappers... those are all impossibilities for 99% of us, but the show makes it look like that is the only way out of "the game".

The jail scene is one of my favorites. "Sexuality is a spectrum" answered by "stop being weird nigga!"

They getting a second season?

unrealistic?

authentic and actual. less the funny stuff, that show is true to life. spot on. is the show generally taken as fiction?????

Having lived in Atlanta, I think that the most authentic television show about that city was The Walking Dead. It captured the nature of the population quite well and filming a scene of a burnt out, post-apocalyptic wasteland is as easy as parking somewhere five minutes outside of the downtown core.

I was trapped by a herd of them outside the Pink Pony once. Took my money and insultingly left my shoes. MDMA was very big when I was there ten years or so ago. MDMA led me to the alley where they got me. That stuff is gross.

authentic and actual. less the funny stuff, that show is true to life. spot on. is the show generally taken as fiction?????

True to life in the comical situations, sure. But that isn't daily Atlanta life as I've seen. I was in a pretty poor area. An apocalyptic freakshow compared to my rich friend's gated community. That was a really nice part of Atlanta so I'm not coming down on the place too hard. Where the poor people congregate.. that is just terrible, and nothing like what I've seen in the show. The people are supposed to be poor weed hustlers or whatever right? And add the implausibles for dramatics right. The Amigos' appearance was funny. Trailer in the woods? Good scene love it

Back
Top Bottom