• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ben Carson, almost as humble as Moses

Perhaps an inside joke? In any case, nothing that would have warranted the feminists turning the confirmation into the hysterical circus they have become.

He got the job; time to move on.

So you're saying they passed him and even though he is a totally compromised justice it is time to decide to keep him for the rest of his putrid life? I really don't understand that attitude. You have the right to demand more of your government than you are getting...you know, things like transparency, honesty, and good will for the people and lands it governs. Thomas has none of that.

So you're saying they passed him and even though he is a totally compromised justice it is time to decide to keep him for the rest of his putrid life? I really don't understand that attitude. You have the right to demand more of your government than you are getting...you know, things like transparency, honesty, and good will for the people and lands it governs. Thomas has none of that.
How do you propose that Thomas be removed?

How do you propose that Thomas be removed?

I'm sure if we mock him hard enough on this board he will resign in shame.

The man seems to be a self absorbed egomaniac who invents stories left and right to make himself seem......well the stories just make him seem pathetic even though in this guy's crazed mind they are probably meant to inflate his image with idiots who are able to buy his nonsense.

Saw the latest.

Carson says this witchhunt is the worse he's ever seen. "Someone" told him they'd never see such harassment of someone.

When the reporter asked "Really? Compared to Obama and his birth certificate?"

Carson, of course, said Obama's 7 years of harassment about his place of birth was "not even close" to his 30 days of being under the microscope.:rolleyes:

Ego maniac AND pathological liar.

The man seems to be a self absorbed egomaniac who invents stories left and right to make himself seem......well the stories just make him seem pathetic even though in this guy's crazed mind they are probably meant to inflate his image with idiots who are able to buy his nonsense.
Saw the latest.

Carson says this witchhunt is the worse he's ever seen.
President Clinton (Whitewater to Lewinsky), President Obama (just about anything), Richard Jewell?
"Someone" told him they'd never see such harassment of someone.
Good ole fashioned fake anecdotal evidence.

Carson, of course, said Obama's 7 years of harassment about his place of birth was "not even close" to his 30 days of being under the microscope.:rolleyes:

Maybe he is qualified to be President. ;)

Saw the latest.

Carson says this witchhunt is the worse he's ever seen.
President Clinton (Whitewater to Lewinsky), President Obama (just about anything), Richard Jewell?
"Someone" told him they'd never see such harassment of someone.
Good ole fashioned fake anecdotal evidence.

Maybe he is qualified to be President. ;)

As even Repug Gov. Christie said "Is he kidding?"
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/09/politics/chris-christie-to-ben-carson-be-truthful/
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says it's ridiculous for Ben Carson to claim he's getting scrutiny unlike anyone else in the presidential race -- and that the burden of proof is on him to prove his life story.

The Republican candidate told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day" that Carson's complaints about the media's questioning his biography -- a central feature of his presidential campaign -- are misplaced.

"I heard him this morning saying he's more scrutinized than anyone in this race ... Is he kidding?

Well, if you're going to make it central to your packaging, you surely must be the one to decide how much scrutiny it gets.

Palin sold herself as 'a soccer mom, just like all of you,' then wouldn't talk about her family. The kids were 'off limits' because that wasn't what the campaign was about.

The press are just assholes, wanting to know if something someone claimed is going to be part of the impeachment demands later on.

Thomas is a dumb (does not speak) puppet sitting on Scalia's lap.
While Thomas does vote together with Scalia (as well as Alito) quite often (91%, and 90% with Roberts) this is not the highest rate of agreement between justices.
That would be Kagan and Sotomayor at 94%*, followed closely by Kagan and Ginsburg at 93%. So which of those is whose ventriloquist dummy or does that particular insult apply only to conservative justices, and especially non-white conservative justices ("Oreo", "Uncle Thomas" are also common slurs by those who expect black people to be in ideological compliance with the Left)?

By the way, the least amount of agreement is between Ginsburg and Thomas but those two still agree 2/3 of the time!

* That translates to Scalia and Thomas disagreeing in 50% more cases than Kagan and Sotomayor.

Last edited:
Yes, he got the job but how many men lost theirs because of overwrought sexual harassment hysteria the radical feminists brought into corporate America? That hysteria is still going strong as evidenced by things like Donglegate and that astrophysicist who lost his job.
Besides, it wasn't me who brought Thomas into this thread.

Yes, he got the job but how many men lost theirs because of overwrought sexual harassment hysteria the radical feminists brought into corporate America? That hysteria is still going strong as evidenced by things like Donglegate and that astrophysicist who lost his job.
Besides, it wasn't me who brought Thomas into this thread.
Dude, stay on fucking topic for once.

Dude, stay on fucking topic for once.
Again, it wasn't me who brought up Thomas. Why aren't you complaining about the likes of untermensche, arkirk or ZiprHead - the latter even posted a nasty Thomas photo?

The point was Thomas was scrutinized with a fine tooth comb as was everybody else who dares to climb that high.

...or feminism ... or false rape ... or just plain poor, trod-upon males in general.

Again, it wasn't me who brought up Thomas. Why aren't you complaining about the likes of untermensche, arkirk or ZiprHead - the latter even posted a nasty Thomas photo?
Because they don't spam every thread they participate in with off-topic remarks about Clarence Thomas.
Read their posts about Clarence Thomas inn this very thread.

And we have to be honest here, Thomas, Carson and Obama are examples of people who are put into office, running for an office or elected to an office far ahead of what their experience would otherwise qualify them for because of their race.

The same can also be said for Rubio as a hispanic, Cruz as our token Canadian, Trump as our first game show host and Forina as a failed businesswoman.

I would include Clinton except that she is the most qualified person to run for president since Poppa Bush or even maybe since Nixon.

Back
Top Bottom