• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bernie Sanders about to be #MeTooBoated?

Derec

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
DQiGLJtVwAAj5GT.jpg

Hillary Clinton Supporters Are Apparently Plotting To Falsely Accuse Bernie Sanders Of Sexual Assault

I think you have completely misunderstood the use of the winky-tongue-out icon.
But hey, she’s got two whole likes. What a vicious “plot” from “Hillary Supporters”
This is stupid.

I think you have completely misunderstood the use of the winky-tongue-out icon.
But hey, she’s got two whole likes. What a vicious “plot” from “Hillary Supporters”
This is stupid.

The original tweet did not have any winky tweets. And this just shows how easily it is to coordinate false accusations these days. And in this climate of #metoo witch hunts that make Joseph McCarthy a paragon of tolerance and liberalism in comparison, all it takes is a few accusations for the gynocracy in the Senate to turn on somebody. Even Sanders would not be immune from Gillibrand et al.

it could happen?

And feminists don't care about false accusations.
23722547_1183219841823132_8479706293601854095_n.png

There are crazy people everywhere, but how do you know this isn't a masculinist pretending to be a feminist so you can get off (politically)?

If you weren't aware, that check mark next to her name means her identity has been verified by Twitter. "Masculinist"? Yeah, no. Though I'm in agreement that there are crazy feminist everywhere. They're the ones who gave us prohibition.

There are crazy people everywhere, but how do you know this isn't a masculinist pretending to be a feminist so you can get off (politically)?

If you weren't aware, that check mark next to her name means her identity has been verified by Twitter. "Masculinist"? Yeah, no. Though I'm in agreement that there are crazy feminist everywhere. They're the ones who gave us prohibition.
So did the KKK :(

As of now, this @gabyfane account does not exist on Twitter, and people are saying she supposedly changed her handle to @BeenDoxxed, which has only protected tweets.

We now live in a world where whoever says the most outrageous thing (i.e., the biggest troll) gets the most attention and can become Twitler. Entire days of news articles and memes, even ideologies, are devoted to a single, alleged tweet by a crazy person...but it always has to be less than 140 characters. We are now in phase 6 of 7 towards Idiocracy.

Yes, I'm sure that Bernie Sanders will be tossed out, not due to any backroom deals, nor the fact that he's not actually a democrat according to his own words, but by a false sexual harassment campaign organized in plain sight on Twitter.

That'll work perfectly.

The plain text is so obviously stupid that I have to wonder if it's not just a way to discredit other charges of sexual harassment.

The plain text is so obviously stupid that I have to wonder if it's not just a way to discredit other charges of sexual harassment.
She says that they were only joking around, and then she got threats, so she changed her account. Many people don't like free speech.

She says that they were only joking around, and then she got threats, so she changed her account. Many people don't like free speech.

Are death threats free speech? I'm just asking because a lot of people think it's okay to advocate for genocide in speech which is killing even more people than just a death threat against an individual.

Are death threats free speech? I'm just asking because a lot of people think it's okay to advocate for genocide in speech which is killing even more people than just a death threat against an individual.
I'm sure not going to know the practical limits of free speech, but I think these women should be easily allowed to "joke," and others should be perfectly allowed to criticize their joke.

I'm sure not going to know the practical limits of free speech, but I think these women should be easily allowed to "joke," and others should be perfectly allowed to criticize their joke.

It’s just locker room talk, amirite?

Back
Top Bottom