• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden administration is in the business of murdering bloggers/journalists now

I have sympathy for all their deaths.
Not I.
The ones who shoot children in the legs for fun, to watch them scream until they bleed out … I don’t care if Pootey feeds them all to the meat grinder.
They are war criminals doing the bidding of a war criminal.
Even theirs.

Although for them, I'm inclined to say it's because we need to keep them around if only to figure out what made them that way so that we can count the architects of such depravity among those who we incarcerate forever, and so that we can potentially figure out how to give them the empathy they sorely need.

I am talking about Gonzalo Lira.
Not a peep about that in this forum, how predictable.
Journalist?

What news was he covering? No, he was presenting a position. Hint: aiding and abetting a country that your country is at war with is typically considered treason. Despite that he got bail--and then proceeded to state an intent to jump bail. No wonder he was in jail.

I feel sorry for you. Born and grown up in Russian communism. A belief in a Putin dictatorship and its genocidal war.
Lots of German people had to come to terms with their parents' support of Hitler. The problem is that in Russia today Hitler is still a king. Russia has yet to get past authoritarian dictatorship so barbos's position is understandable. Sad and unfortunate but understandable.

I feel sorry for you. Born and grown up in Russian communism. A belief in a Putin dictatorship and its genocidal war.
Lots of German people had to come to terms with their parents' support of Hitler. The problem is that in Russia today Hitler is still a king. Russia has yet to get past authoritarian dictatorship so barbos's position is understandable. Sad and unfortunate but understandable.
In the news from a poll there are republicans who will choose economics over democracy,IOW an authoritarian like Trump.

Blacks and other minoritie are reported shifting to the republicans, in this case Trump. Tey don't think Biden;s ecomnics is working for them. His legal issues do not seem to be an issue, in he end most do not seem to care.

In the news from a poll there are republicans who will choose economics over democracy,IOW an authoritarian like Trump.

Blacks and other minoritie are reported shifting to the republicans, in this case Trump. Tey don't think Biden;s ecomnics is working for them. His legal issues do not seem to be an issue, in he end most do not seem to care.
They don't care because they can have their cake and eat it too. Liberal democratic policy over the decades has given people a lot more choices and freedom. That's literally what brought Hitler to power. There's no doubt the plight of barbos and his fellow Russians is better today than it was under Stalin. If nothing more the secret police isn't kidnapping them by the thousands and sending them off to prison camps. Now they just get threatened with jail. So barbos has more freedom and more choices than he would have a couple generations ago despite the fact that he is clueless as to what freedom and civil society truly is. Out of jealousy and ignorance he continues to cling to an abusive guardian because he knows he has no other choice at this point.

Back
Top Bottom