• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden administration is in the business of murdering bloggers/journalists now

Mr Lira died while in Ukrainian custody. There is no peep about the involvement of Biden administration, the Sith or the Martian gov’t because none were involved.

Mr Lira died while in Ukrainian custody. There is no peep about the involvement of Biden administration, the Sith or the Martian gov’t because none were involved.
Do you really think barbos would make such a strong allegation without ample proof? I’m sure he’ll be presenting it shortly.

Do you really think barbos would make such a strong allegation without ample proof? I’m sure he’ll be presenting it shortly.
If there is one thing we can be sure of is that you always provide proof. WMD in Iraq, Russia collusion, you always here with the proof.

If there is one thing we can be sure of is that you always provide proof. WMD in Iraq, Russia collusion, you always here with the proof.
So, I take that as a no?

So, I take that as a no?
I am glad you agreed that Russia Collusion had no evidence whatsoever and was nothing but a dermocrat plot to counter trump.
And no, there is no evidence that Nuland State Department did anything to prevent Ukrainian Regime from murdering american citizen.

I am talking about Gonzalo Lira.
Not a peep about that in this forum, how predictable.
Peep.....peep peep.....peep

Lira gained a following by posting content online hostile to the Ukrainian government and its President Volodymyr Zelensky. Lira baselessly branded Ukraine's leader a "cokehead," and described the Russian operation as "one of the most brilliant invasions in military history.

Speaking about Lira's arrest, the Ukrainian government's Centre for Strategic Communication and Information Security, also known as SPRAVDI, said the YouTube poster had been charged with "justifying Russian aggression against Ukraine," in violation of Article 463-2 of the country's criminal code.

All things considered if I were Unitarian I'd be thinking the only good Russian is a dead Russian. If I were a Ukrainian and I had a Russian representative justifying Russia's genocide I'd cut his balls off and his tongue out.

As we all know Russia is a bastion of liberty and free seech where journalistshave nothing to fear.

As an American at this point the death of any Russian to me is irrelevant and not worth any sympathy or attention.

We don't have a Darwin Awards thread. That's why I haven't mentioned it.

I'm not comfortable about it, but if Lira was a Ukrainian propagandist in Russia he would have been dead sooner and then charged in absentia with "public fornication with an open window" closely followed with "vandalism of a perfectly peaceful sidewalk".

Calling Lira a journalist is fucking hilarious. He debated random people on this internet.

This is "my dad could beat up your dad in a fught" level of discourse. He was never a journalist.

We don't have a Darwin Awards thread. That's why I haven't mentioned it
But Ukraine is a shining example of democracy, human rights and freedom of the speech. And on rare occasions when they are not, we have State Department to help them, right?

We don't have a Darwin Awards thread. That's why I haven't mentioned it
But Ukraine is a shining example of democracy, human rights and freedom of the speech. And on rare occasions when they are not, we have State Department to help them, right?
Compared to what they are defending themselves against, yes 100%.

I do find it delicious how derisive you are of freedom of speech, democracy and human rights and yet still believe it's Ukraine and not Russia that has a nazi problem. Every accusation is a confession.

The only one blaming Biden is Lira Sr. and probably Tucker Carlson. His dumbass American citizen son thought moving to a country under attack and fighting for its very existence and supporting the invaders of that country wouldn't run him afoul of the law. Well guess what Sunshine, civil liberties tend to tighten up a bit when you country is in such dire straits.

He died from pneumonia. Was he expecting top notch medical care in a country suffering so?

He's hardly worth a mention.

As an American at this point the death of any Russian to me is irrelevant and not worth any sympathy or attention.
Yes, you are Yaroslav Hunka all the way.
I feel sorry for you. Born and grown up in Russian communism. A belief in a Putin dictatorship and its genocidal war.

I can only imagine what it is like to not be able to speak freely without fear of governments as we do in the USA, Canada, UK, France Australia and the rest of the civilized world.

Yiu will never know what that is like and why we oppose regimes like Russia,.

Western journalists know if they go to Russia, China, and North Korea there is am inherent risk.

As Credit Card put it, only a dumb ass vocal supporter of Putin would go to Ukraine when Putin is trying to destroy them. If I were Ukrainian and my family was killed by Russian bombing and got the chance I;d have put a bullet in his head.

Putin's open declaration the Ukraine never existed and was always part of Russia, and saying the goal is to eradicate Ukrainian culture makes it kill or be killed.

Peep.....peep peep.....peep

Lira gained a following by posting content online hostile to the Ukrainian government and its President Volodymyr Zelensky. Lira baselessly branded Ukraine's leader a "cokehead," and described the Russian operation as "one of the most brilliant invasions in military history.

Speaking about Lira's arrest, the Ukrainian government's Centre for Strategic Communication and Information Security, also known as SPRAVDI, said the YouTube poster had been charged with "justifying Russian aggression against Ukraine," in violation of Article 463-2 of the country's criminal code.

All things considered if I were Unitarian I'd be thinking the only good Russian is a dead Russian. If I were a Ukrainian and I had a Russian representative justifying Russia's genocide I'd cut his balls off and his tongue out.

As we all know Russia is a bastion of liberty and free seech where journalistshave nothing to fear.
You had me until this:
I have sympathy for all their deaths. Some of my sympathy is that they can't be properly housed in suitable incarceration, however, Putin included.

How dare you assault babs’ delusions like that!
(You’re supposed to humor the ones who can’t be redeemed.)

I have sympathy for all their deaths.
Not I.
The ones who shoot children in the legs for fun, to watch them scream until they bleed out … I don’t care if Pootey feeds them all to the meat grinder.
They are war criminals doing the bidding of a war criminal.

So, I take that as a no?
I am glad you agreed that Russia Collusion had no evidence whatsoever and was nothing but a dermocrat plot to counter trump.

Never said that, nor is that the subject of this thread.

And no, there is no evidence that Nuland State Department did anything to prevent Ukrainian Regime from murdering american citizen.
It appears you have changed your claim. At least you admit to not having evidence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom