• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Black Pastors Compare Same-Sex Marriage To Slavery, Segregation, & The KKK

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2014/05/black-pastors-compare-same-sex-marriage.html#disqus_thread

The Coalition of African-American Pastors is intimately aligned with the National Organization For Marriage (CAAP head William Owens is listed as NOM's religious liaison) and is one of the co-sponsors of NOM's upcoming March For Marriage. Now look on as this organization helps NOM in its stated goal to "drive a wedge between gays and blacks" with a video that promotes the upcoming NOM march by directly comparing "the same-sex marriage agenda" with the KKK, segregation, slavery, racism, and the destruction of the black family. It is beyond disturbing and should disgust many.

Just a long list of non-sequitors.

The argument rests upon that everybody wants kids, and the point of marriage is to have children. Well... it isn't. Non-married people can also have kids.

And even if it was, it's still bullshit. There's loads of kids who grow up in gay families. So it's not like we have to speculate about the ability of gay parents. There's no statistics to show that it makes any difference what so ever.

I would have thought it were the other way around. Discriminating gays, refusing them rights, segregating them from the rest is more comparable to KKK, segregation and racism than the other way around.

I would have thought it were the other way around. Discriminating gays, refusing them rights, segregating them from the rest is more comparable to KKK, segregation and racism than the other way around.

Your logic makes baby Jesus cry. Reason is the whore of the devil.

Without religion, where would we get all the hyperbole from?
Some would consider that notable irony.

Back
Top Bottom