• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Blah blah Mass Murder Blah Blah Many Dead Blah Blah

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Well, as America continues to transition into a "mass murder every day" state of affairs, lets remember who the real victims of mass murders are.

The dead. That's who. But, the dead always remain silent about their murder. Whether it was workplace, terror (political), random, mental health crisis... we don't hear anyone speak up about how wrong it was that they died, and that maybe the killer shouldn't have had access to certain things in order to make with their killing.

So I ask all of us, why are the dead not speaking out? Why must we speak for the dead? It is exhausting! Mass murder after mass murder... and where are the dead to be found? The true victims? No where near a journalist or at a press conference to discuss why their killing is particularly unacceptable.

If the dead aren't willing to speak out against their completely needless death, why should we? I mean, it isn't like 2nd Amendment folks aren't demonstrating, buying up weapons like metal is being made illegal in a week, online posting about how important the right to buy guns is. They are everywhere, and because the dead refuse to speak up, the NRA folk got their way, and as we see more and more mass murders occur, we see no more dead people speaking out. Instead, they rely on their families and loved ones and survivors of the attack to speak for them.

How are we supposed to address mass murder violence, if the dead refuse to speak out?!

The only thing we can do at this time (since nothing else works) is to collectively send letters warning every gun nut in government to keep a security detail around their loved ones at all times because America is a dangerous place and that we offer them our thoughts and prayers that what happened to us doesn't happen to them.

Tucker Carlson has guest on effectively condoning the attack on the LGBT location, like a person asking what the wife said that made their husband smack them. Carlson's guest represent a group called Gays Against Groomers.... which sounds particularly fake.
article said:
“And sadly, I don’t think it’s going to stop until we end this evil agenda that is attacking children,” she told Carlson, who on Monday claimed that drag performers were “sexualizing” children. (Club Q was hosting a drag show when the shooting occurred).
In calling the attack a "tragedy" she went on to put another target on its chest.

The only thing we can do at this time (since nothing else works) is to collectively send letters warning every gun nut in government to keep a security detail around their loved ones at all times because America is a dangerous place and that we offer them our thoughts and prayers that what happened to us doesn't happen to them.
And get your speech prepared for when the FBI comes to your door.

These people had families. These bread winners were likely one of multiple bread winners within the family needed to make ends meet within the home. They were but Walmart employees. What they brought home was not much but I'll bet it was much needed.

What can we do? We are hopelessly stuck when lily-livered lawmakers will not do what is right and proper for the people they serve. When ass-backward justices interpret our founding documents as if we are all living in a world that existed some two hundred years ago.

I suppose all we can do is continue to bring to light how many people can be killed in so short a time by one person with one gun.

We must realize how hopeless it is to rely on anyone from on high down to the lowliest chickenshit cop on the beat who stands by and listens to children being murdered.
It's just us now, the targets.
We are left alone to defend ourselves in a society riddled by the second amendment.

I suppose we could at least let this thread be a repository for all the mass murders in the US. We can hardly have one for each. I mean, what more can really be said?

Here, I thought this thread was going to be about the gay night club. It got shot up during a drag show a couple of days ago. 5 dead, 25 in hospital. This was in Colorado.
And apparently the perp had already caused a huge problem by threatening to bomb a neighborhood nearby a couple of years ago. Prosecutors didn't press charges, so the shooter's gun was quite legal.

Sigh...
Tom

Carlson's guest represent a group called Gays Against Groomers.... which sounds particularly fake.

As a representative of "Gays with Guns", I'd like to explain a few things Jaimee Mitchell.

It's on bitch.

Of course, since I've never owned a gun, haven't shot one since Boy Scouts(40 years ago) and avoid people who do have guns I probably haven't much cred. But I can still post shit on Facebook(if I get a Facebook account).
Tom

I only want for them what I want for myself, to stay safe.

I only want for them what I want for myself, to stay safe.

You buy stationary while the rest of Florida buys guns and lawyers up.
We'll talk after the next election.
Tom

Tucker Carlson has guest on effectively condoning the attack on the LGBT location, like a person asking what the wife said that made their husband smack them. Carlson's guest represent a group called Gays Against Groomers.... which sounds particularly fake.
article said:
“And sadly, I don’t think it’s going to stop until we end this evil agenda that is attacking children,” she told Carlson, who on Monday claimed that drag performers were “sexualizing” children. (Club Q was hosting a drag show when the shooting occurred).
In calling the attack a "tragedy" she went on to put another target on its chest.
So the bartender was a 'groomer' in their mind? What about the ex military dude that took the shooter down?

Back
Top Bottom