• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Boogaloo Boi indicted for burning 3rd Precinct HQTRs in Minneapolis on the night of George Floyd Protest

laughing dog

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Dogs rule
Remember the violence and rioting in Minneapolis after the George Floyd tragedy. Well. it wasn't all
"antifa" or "#BLM" or some other bogeyman of the "right", but some of it was white supremacists:

In the wake of protests following the May 25 killing of George Floyd, a member of the “Boogaloo Bois” opened fire on Minneapolis Police Third Precinct with an AK-47-style gun and screamed “Justice for Floyd” as he ran away, according to a federal complaint made public Friday.

A sworn affidavit by the FBI underlying the complaint reveals new details about a far-right anti-government group’s coordinated role in the violence that roiled through civil unrest over Floyd’s death while in police custody.....

Two hours after the police precinct was set on fire, Hunter texted with another Boogaloo member in California, a man named Steven Carrillo.

“Go for police buildings,” Hunter told Carrillo, according to charging documents.Two hours after the police precinct was set on fire, Hunter texted with another Boogaloo member in California, a man named Steven Carrillo.

“Go for police buildings,” Hunter told Carrillo, according to charging documents.

“I did better lol,” he replied. A few hours earlier, Carrillo had killed a Federal Protective Services Officer in Oakland, Calif., according to criminal charges filed against him in California.
(https://www.startribune.com/charges-boogaloo-bois-fired-on-mpls-precinct-shouted-justice-for-floyd/572843802/)

I wonder if this will mitigate the quickness to fling blame on "leftists" here.

Remember the violence and rioting in Minneapolis after the George Floyd tragedy. Well. it wasn't all
"antifa" or "#BLM" or some other bogeyman of the "right", but some of it was white supremacists:

In the wake of protests following the May 25 killing of George Floyd, a member of the “Boogaloo Bois” opened fire on Minneapolis Police Third Precinct with an AK-47-style gun and screamed “Justice for Floyd” as he ran away, according to a federal complaint made public Friday.

A sworn affidavit by the FBI underlying the complaint reveals new details about a far-right anti-government group’s coordinated role in the violence that roiled through civil unrest over Floyd’s death while in police custody.....

Two hours after the police precinct was set on fire, Hunter texted with another Boogaloo member in California, a man named Steven Carrillo.

“Go for police buildings,” Hunter told Carrillo, according to charging documents.Two hours after the police precinct was set on fire, Hunter texted with another Boogaloo member in California, a man named Steven Carrillo.

“Go for police buildings,” Hunter told Carrillo, according to charging documents.

“I did better lol,” he replied. A few hours earlier, Carrillo had killed a Federal Protective Services Officer in Oakland, Calif., according to criminal charges filed against him in California.
(https://www.startribune.com/charges-boogaloo-bois-fired-on-mpls-precinct-shouted-justice-for-floyd/572843802/)

I predict that it will not, as per your closing clause. Instead, we will see either no response at all, or a wait of about a page of responses and then a derailment.

Edit:

That said, it confirms what I had been pointing out all along: that Minneapolis was invaded by far right terrorists intent on fomenting a fascist takeover and crackdown.

That's a straw man. Nobody is claiming it is ALL Antifa and #BLM. Nobody is saying that SOME of it was not white supremacists.

However, some posters on here have pretended that ALL protest-associated violence and rioting by white people was due to right wing false flag operations, as if there weren't many white people who are Antifa and #BLM supporters, especially in more left-wing cities.

I stand aside. Wow that happened quickly. The point for people who are just tuning in, is that the protests were mostly peaceful, and more and more as the administration lies about "Antifa terrorists", they post about Antifa "terrorists" doing terrorist things like milkshaking people. Do we really need to drudge up some of the gems from that shitshow?

But here we have far-right persons abducting mayors (fucked that one up though...) and shooting up police stations. We have white dudes with expensive gas masks busting windows before police bring out riot gear. I'm mad because people in my community had gas cannisters shot at their backs level at point blank range. I'm mad because there were identified people from a militant group identifying with the boojhadeen riding around in a red pickup brandishing firearms at people and firing shots and trying to start shit. Me and a number of friends were out watching properties when some guy came driving around asking some QAnon kinda bullshit in a car with no plates.

Some businesses got destroyed without being mourned. I think it's more important to mourn a city where the police are so corrupt as to push against marijuana policy reform, and do nothing without days of protests about someone who would do exactly what we all watched on that video.

Our city was invaded by terrorists. And portland was raided by our own government in unmarked cars and bearing no identification and naming no charge.

Some poor people in a neighborhood with a fair number of homeless people took opportunity in the chaos to loot. I would rather look well after the poor. Some of them did it while ostensibly supporting BLM. Those people are idiots, not terrorists.

But the people firing guns, and shooting places up and committing arson and shooting people? That seems to be the people who align themselves specifically against "Antifa" and "BLM", a group of people united and diverse under specific banners: far right fascism is shit, and black lives matter as much as all other lives.

That's a straw man. Nobody is claiming it is ALL Antifa and #BLM. Nobody is saying that SOME of it was not white supremacists.

However, some posters on here have pretended that ALL protest-associated violence and rioting by white people was due to right wing false flag operations, as if there weren't many white people who are Antifa and #BLM supporters, especially in more left-wing cities.

You're going too far in the other direction. Nobody has said it's all from the right. We have said most of it is--just look at the arrests for serious things. (Not minor things like graffiti.) Note, also, that most of the serious stuff from the left is personal in nature.

You're going too far in the other direction. Nobody has said it's all from the right. We have said most of it is--just look at the arrests for serious things. (Not minor things like graffiti.) Note, also, that most of the serious stuff from the left is personal in nature.

You are claiming left wing violence is "false flag attacks" every time. For example, this was your reaction after left-wing extremists vandalized Lincoln and Roosevelt statues recently.
There is no evidence that most of the violence is from the right. There are plenty of people who have been arrested for major crimes (arson is a major crime btw) are #BLM/Antifa/other leftist and not right wing agitators.

If I started threads like this one every time a #BLMer was arrested for arson or some other serious crime, there'd be a lot of threads.

You are claiming left wing violence is "false flag attacks" every time. For example, this was your reaction after left-wing extremists vandalized Lincoln and Roosevelt statues recently.
There is no evidence that most of the violence is from the right. There are plenty of people who have been arrested for major crimes (arson is a major crime btw) are #BLM/Antifa/other leftist and not right wing agitators.

If I started threads like this one every time a #BLMer was arrested for arson or some other serious crime, there'd be a lot of threads.

Those attacks didn't make sense as left wing, thus I suspect they were false flag.

There is no evidence that most of the violence is from the right.
There is no evidnce that most of the violence is from the right or #BLM.

Why would it? They already knew boogaloo Carrillo was charged with killing an officer in Oakland. That didn't stop Pence from blaming BLM et al. for that killing at the convention.

There are plenty of people who have been arrested for major crimes (arson is a major crime btw) are #BLM/Antifa/other leftist and not right wing agitators.

Yet Pence had to blame the murder of Dave Underwood on leftist radicals at the convention.

There is no evidence that most of the violence is from the right.
There is no evidnce that most of the violence is from the right or #BLM.

I think you made a mistake here. Right or #BLM?!?! Did you mean left or #BLM?

Anyway, there have been many news reports that most of the violence is from the right--and that doesn't even count the violence the police are ignoring as it doesn't result in charges to count.

Back
Top Bottom