• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bruce Willis

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Has been diagnosed with demetia. Frontal Temporal Dementia. He's 67.

It's a particularly nasty and incurable form of dementia.

This sucks so much. :cry:

That is very disappointing. Dementia sucks. Dementia for a decade or maybe two decades? I can't imagine it. The good news is that he'll be able to afford the care such a terrible diagnosis requires for a modest, if not depressing, standard of living.

My wife knew a woman who died of the same disease. Horrible way to go.

I read the other day that his kids with Demi Moore have decided to make his future decline public ( maybe weekly updates on Instagram?). Its not going to be pretty. Why put him in the spotlight like that? Dumbasses...

I read the other day that his kids with Demi Moore have decided to make his future decline public ( maybe weekly updates on Instagram?). Its not going to be pretty. Why put him in the spotlight like that? Dumbasses...
Dumbasses? If they were doing it for money or attention, that'd make their decision terrible. If they are doing it for outreach and public awareness and Bruce would have wanted that, it'd be completely different. So which was it?

Dumbasses? If they were doing it for money or attention, that'd make their decision terrible. If they are doing it for outreach and public awareness and Bruce would have wanted that, it'd be completely different. So which was it?
Hard to say for sure at this point. We'll have to wait and see how it pans out going forward. Not sure if Bruce was of sound enough mind to approve of his public decline....I kind of doubt it. My own dad (RIP) suffered a similar fate as Bruce. Mental decline for him started in his mid-70's. He suffered a lot of indignities in his decline over many years. I can't imagine providing detailed updates on social media as his condition worsened. His younger self would have been horrified. Best to remember someone during their prime years and let those be the lasting memories. Yippee-ky-yay, mother fucker.

ETA: There'a a lot the family can do for public awareness and outreach without getting into detail about Bruce's decline. Do the normal stuff, like fundraising, public speaking events, etc.

Hard to say for sure at this point.
So you just called them dumbasses for making a decision in which you knew nothing about.

Back
Top Bottom