• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Can I write my name in Ants?

I don't see why this can't be done with the right science and determined artistic minds. We could make millions with our Live Ant Art exhibitions in galleries all around the world. Huzzah!
I also think it's just a matter of imagination. Just teach them basic English and tell them to write your name! (you need to tell them your name too).
EB

i did some serious investigation into possibly domesticating ants. my thought being that you have a colony inside an artificial, mobile enclosure. the ant species is diurnal. set it in your garden and open it....the ants kill all the bugs, harvest all the seeds in the soil, etc, then at night, go home.

turns out it's already happening....

Ants are as effective as pesticides

i did some serious investigation into possibly domesticating ants. my thought being that you have a colony inside an artificial, mobile enclosure. the ant species is diurnal. set it in your garden and open it....the ants kill all the bugs, harvest all the seeds in the soil, etc, then at night, go home.

turns out it's already happening....

Ants are as effective as pesticides

As a youngster, I made an ant city in my back yard, with dirt roads and tunnels and buildings, and I can vouch that they maintain a very civilized society, they will even make friends with plastic dinosaurs. I miss those ants :sad-smiley-021:

Back
Top Bottom