• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Canada to build border wall to keep Americans out

Jolly_Penguin

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
Skeptic
The tax burden on Canadians is already high, and we just let in a ton of Syrian refugees. We just don't have the space and resources for more refugees from the United States. Canada has a broad social security net, including universal single payer health care, and we need to keep it out of the hands of Americans. So we are building a giant border wall to keep Americans out. And Mr. Trump doesn't even have to pay for it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-canada-wall-keep-americans-out-a7409291.html

Wait, you'd rather take in Islamists from Syria than all the limousine liberals who vowed to leave the US for Canada if Trump wins?

Why is this considered "taunting"?

I don't give a frip if Canada wants to build a wall.

Well, you should because you guys are fucking paying for it. You don't know it yet, but we definitely have a super secret plan to make you pay for it that will be awesomely effective.

Well, you should because you guys are fucking paying for it. You don't know it yet, but we definitely have a super secret plan to make you pay for it that will be awesomely effective.

I don't think you're willing to risk it. You're facing Lena Dunham and Cher this time, not the lovable icon Randy Quaid.

I don't think you're willing to risk it. You're facing Lena Dunham and Cher this time, not the lovable icon Randy Quaid.

Damn, that's a fair point. It does somewhat undercut our ability to strongarm the negotiations.

Back
Top Bottom