• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Capt. America and Star Lord trash talk, make Super Bowl bet

Good luck trying to get Disney to let them use its characters for charitable purposes.

Good luck trying to get Disney to let them use its characters for charitable purposes.

Disney has been remarkably good about letting Marvel do its thing with a minimum of interference, and Marvel has a habit of doing things exactly like what these two actors are suggesting.

What the hell?!

507261_630x354.jpg

Shame on you, Chris Evans. I realize, maybe getting a full captain America gear from Marvel/Disney is cumbersome, and certainly we wouldn't expect to shave your beard, but when the baby you came to visit is a closer approximation of Captain America than you are, it's just sad. And you couldn't be bothered to change your flanel shirt for the next hospital either?

Chris Pratt may have lost the bet, but I think he scored a moral victory.

....aah okay now I get it, that was just the first visit. So presumably Captain America will be in the next one with Pratt in civvies?

What the hell?!

507261_630x354.jpg

Shame on you, Chris Evans. I realize, maybe getting a full captain America gear from Marvel/Disney is cumbersome, and certainly we wouldn't expect to shave your beard, but when the baby you came to visit is a closer approximation of Captain America than you are, it's just sad. And you couldn't be bothered to change your flanel shirt for the next hospital either?

Chris Pratt may have lost the bet, but I think he scored a moral victory.

....aah okay now I get it, that was just the first visit. So presumably Captain America will be in the next one with Pratt in civvies?

Yep. StarLord is visiting Evans' hospital in his gear, and Cap America is visiting Pratt's hospitals in his gear.

Back
Top Bottom