• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Catholic Cardinal : It Is Evil For Families Should Not Expose Kids To Gay Relatives

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://www.goodasyou.org/good_as_yo...ould-shield-kids-from-gay-family-members.html
Cardinal Raymond Burke, former ArchBishop of St. Louis, is now the Cardinal Prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura. This essentially means that he is second only to the Pope in terms of judicial authority within the Catholic Church.

And now here he is putting to lie the idea that the Catholic Church is becoming more accepting:

“If homosexual relations are intrinsically disordered, which indeed they are — reason teaches us that and also our faith — then, what would it mean to grandchildren to have present at a family gathering a family member who is living [in] a disordered relationship with another person?”..."We wouldn’t, if it were another kind of relationship — something that was profoundly disordered and harmful — we wouldn't expose our children to that relationship, to the direct experience of it. And neither should we do it in the context of a family member who not only suffers from same-sex attraction, but who has chosen to live out that attraction, to act upon it, committing acts which are always and everywhere wrong, evil.”

Last edited:
Is he the funny man on stage?
This is just crying out for the punch line "but do not shield them from paedophilic priests."

and one from the Protestant side

http://www.joemygod.blogspot.com/2014/10/today-in-christian-love.html#disqus_thread

DaveDaubenmire.jpg

"I just returned home with a group of hearty men from witnessing at the Homosexual Pride Parade in Springfield, Missouri. As usual, I was heartbroken by the age of those who have been captured by the 'lifestyle.' Take a look at these photos. Notice the young souls parading their sin in the public streets. It would have been better for these adults had they been drowned with a millstone around their necks than mislead one of these little ones. When we returned, I posted some of these images on my Facebook page. My intent was to prick the hearts of people to action. Homosexuality is gobbling up our young kids. There is nothing “gay” about it. They are being lured into a self-destructive behavior because they have bought the lie that homosexuality is normal. It isn’t. It is deviant. Someone needs to tell them, help them, and lead them to the truth. Our churches have turned a blind eye."- Dave Daubenmire, write for Matt Barber's site.

"I just returned home with a group of hearty men from witnessing at the Homosexual Pride Parade in Springfield, Missouri.
I've been to exactly one gay-pride event.
I did not return home with any men, hearty or otherwise, much less with a harem.

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone else read 'gobbling up' and think 'Oooh, what a give-away!'?

If all sins were the same, why are there different penalties for more egregious sins? Why is murder a death penalty but lying ignored? If all sins were the same, shouldn’t all liars get the death penalty?
Um....all sins send you to Hell. That's kinda the point of sin.
Not to be confused with the secular laws of the nation.

Back
Top Bottom