• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

China Vs. Fatboy

ideologyhunter

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism/beatnikism
What are the factors that will decide Trump's trade war with China? They haven't bought soybeans off us in 8 months and seem to have found plenty on the world market. I think they've made the calculation that Trump will be defeated in another year & a half, and that any kind of hit they're taking (since we all know that "largely" they are paying the tariffs, right? At least, many people are saying that...) will be temporary -- and that they'll be in a stronger position on the other side.

You'll know China is serious when they find reason to rescind Ivanka's trademarks...

Fatboy? I am guessing ideologyhunter would be among the first to yell "misogyny" if anybody called Hillary "fatgirl" had she won in 2016 ...

Fatboy? I am guessing ideologyhunter would be among the first to yell "misogyny" if anybody called Hillary "fatgirl" had she won in 2016 ...

You have not yet had a female president. Wait till you have one and then bring this all back up.

:confused:
I thought "Fatboy" was Kim.
What happened to "Dotard"?

Back
Top Bottom