• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Chinese women on Tinder

A few years ago, there was a swarm of bot on facebook. About once a week I would receive a friend request from a very attractive young woman. If I was in a playful mood, I would send a message, "Why do you want to be my friend?"

A few of them answered and the conversation went like this:

I think you are a good person.
I am not a good person.
Why are you not a good person?
I fucked your mother and never called her again.
That's not so bad.

You do realise it may have been your own daughter!

Unless....sorry...I misunderstood...:)

What I'd like to know is...why am I not even getting hit on by bots! Lol.

Ok I did get hit on by someone weird yesterday......It was interesting but bogus. What I think it might have been (I'm only guessing) was a much older woman than stated and not as good looking as in the pics (possibly not good looking at all)....she very quickly initiated what I think might be called chat sex (or more precisely, a chat masturbation monologue on her part) and I just let her go with it. I don't think she needed me. In the background of one of her (I mean the) pics, on a desk, was a receipt from Lowe's, the American Home Improvement firm, but she was claiming to be from only 50 miles away. Or maybe it was a bot. Or a bloke in Ghana. I checked my bank account today and it's ok.

Cummon. My daughter-in-law is Chinese and she reads like a well written book. Don't go with devious Russians either. My son-in-law is of Russian Jewish descent.

I thought this was an intellectually grown up forum.

Oh, by the by, I'm of Original Mormon to Utah S. Carolina/Massachusetts Catholic-Quaker history and Bride is of Horace Roman stock. So much hybrid vigor we almost can't contain it.

Back
Top Bottom