• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Chris Christie, Sipping a Smoothie, Was Kicked Off an Amtrak Car For Screaming on His Phone

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is having a bad morning.

First, he nearly missed his 9:55 Amtrak train from DC to New York. Then, he didn’t get the seat he wanted on the train. Then, to make things even worse, he got kicked out of the quiet car!
http://gawker.com/chris-christie-si...m_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Click if you dare:

1490085392244227876.jpg

I don't see it as a big deal. When informed he was on the quiet car, he ended his phone call, apologized, and left. I know the guy can be a jerk sometimes, I'm not sure this time qualifies.

And the being kicked off part is just plain hyperbole (nice way to say bullshit).

This could be his version of the Dean Scream - in that it's actually nothing but it can be blown out of proportion into something major which derails his political career.

I'm in favour of blowing it out of proportion in order to further debase the level of political discourse in the US.

"O'Malley told to shush at Library, Drudge has Meltdown".

Oh wait, that "OP" is intended as a joke.

Did Christie do well in some poll?

There must be some reason he came up here.

Did Christie do well in some poll?

There must be some reason he came up here.

Whatever the reason, I'm fairly sure that it didn't have anything to do with him doing well in a poll. He's still Chris Christie, after all.

Back
Top Bottom