• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Christian group to schools: Stop filling kids' heads with dinosaurs

Has to be a Poe, as they plan to protest the Creation Museum in Kentucky. That is some pretty good Poe.

- - - Updated - - -

They must be, though, right? Nobody could really be that stupid, could they? Could they? Oh, fuck. They could, couldn't they?
Thus the reason "Poe" was quantified....
Poe has lost its way, though. Poe was supposed to be about satire being plausible, but now the absurd has become plausible.

Has to be a Poe, as they plan to protest the Creation Museum in Kentucky. That is some pretty good Poe.

- - - Updated - - -

Thus the reason "Poe" was quantified....
Poe has lost its way, though. Poe was supposed to be about satire being plausible, but now the absurd has become plausible.
where will it end?

where will it end?
John Stewart being sworn in as the President, his first act being to apologize. "It was a joke, i SWEAR!"
Vice President Quayle will insist that he's perfectly ready to step in as president or to host a news satire program, as long as he can keep Dubya's writers....

I stand corrected. Aron Ra interviewed her, and she is very much not a Poe. She sincerely believes that these arguments disprove evolution.

Christian group to schools: Stop filling kids' heads with dinosaurs

Dude. Dinosaurs are freaking awesome. I know of no little kid who does not like dinosaurs. Christian groups are stupid and just want to take away all the cool stuff.

Ok. I'll fill them with Trilobites or the Vendian Biota. Alas they are a little less exciting for kids.

Back
Top Bottom