• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Christmas Parade Driver was Out on Bail: Bail Reform Discussion

He sound like one of those stupid niggas I'd never listen to or claim affiliation with in the hood. Sorry if my comment is too raw. I'm just being straight with yall.

This is unbelievable stuff.
Yes it is. I'm guessing you expected nobody would read the article you posted because Justthenews is complete horseshit but here's the tweet we are all supposed to shit our pants over:

The "serious language" Generation55 is referring to is some guy saying "I don't know" at least 15 times in a one minute interval about something he heard from somebody maybe about an assumption.

Everyone lock the doors and stay the fuck inside. Shit is getting to real maybe. I don't know.

I watched that video you posted. He says that this might be the start of the revolution. He said it with his own mouth. You are still downplaying it.

The website may be biased but they reported that he said it might be the revolution and that's exactly what he said in the link you yourself provided. I can't ignore my eyes and ears. How can you?

I watched that video you posted.
The video I posted? It was in the fucking article you provided. What the fuck is it with right wingers not reading the shit they post?
He says that this might be the start of the revolution. He said it with his own mouth. You are still downplaying it.
He added so many qualifiers it's as meaningful as the shit Trump says.
The website may be biased but they reported that he said it might be the revolution and that's exactly what he said in the link you yourself provided. I can't ignore my eyes and ears. How can you?
The website is biased. More importantly it's unreliable. And unlike you apparently, I read the fucking article. I don't know, maybe, like, it could be you are a really smart guy because of what that guy said apparently, maybe. I don't know it could be but I don't know. I t could be something I'm missing and I don't want to spread any rumours but I don't know. Maybe you're completely full of shit, I don't know.

I watched that video you posted.
The video I posted? It was in the fucking article you provided. What the fuck is it with right wingers not reading the shit they post?
He says that this might be the start of the revolution. He said it with his own mouth. You are still downplaying it.
He added so many qualifiers it's as meaningful as the shit Trump says.
The website is biased. More importantly it's unreliable. And unlike you apparently, I read the fucking article. I don't know, maybe, like, it could be you are a really smart guy because of what that guy said apparently, maybe. I don't know it could be but I don't know. I t could be something I'm missing and I don't want to spread any rumours but I don't know. Maybe you're completely full of shit, I don't know.

Why do you keep saying the website is biased when he said it out of his own mouth? If this was a white man saying this, this thread would have 20 pages already. Why do black racists get a pass? Why can't we condemn all racism? Otherwise, it makes it look like you are OK with black racists. I'm not OK with any type of racism.

The media.

FFDc9VIWUAUt_-k

Why do you keep saying the website is biased when he said it out of his own mouth? If this was a white man saying this, this thread would have 20 pages already. Why do black racists get a pass? Why can't we condemn all racism? Otherwise, it makes it look like you are OK with black racists. I'm not OK with any type of racism.
Okay, Michael Knowles. Good luck with your shadow debates.

You know what, fuck it. You do realise that the arguments you are making are towards people who don't exist, right?

Apologies for the double post.

You know what, fuck it. You do realise that the arguments you are making are towards people who don't exist, right?

Apologies for the double post.
But my arguments are directed at people who exist. I asked why you can't condemn black racism against white people like I can? You didn't condemn it. This makes it look like you are OK with black racism. So, my argument still stands until you or anyone else condemns it.

I basically posted a link which ad a video of a militant BLM member saying how this could be the start of the Revoluton. I said, "Hey this is pretty stupid and racist, anyone else agree?" No one agreed. I then get accused of being the guy in the wrong.

Since this BLM guy hates white people and nobody has condemned his racist actions, it gives me the impression that a lot of people on here are OK with racism against whites or at least complicit in the actions of it. Remember when some people said that a black person can't be a white supremacist? Absolutely they can. Just like how on these forums we have some white people who are black supremacists and hate white people.

This is probably how the conservation in the media went:

Media:"A guy ran his SUV into a crowd! Is he a white supremacist?
Logical people: "No, he's probably closer to a black supremacist because he's racist against whites and targeted nothing but white people. It's a full on racist hate crime.
Media: "Boring. Next story."

When the media and you guys refuse to condemn it, it looks like you are condoning black supremacist actions. Silence is agreement.

Since this BLM guy hates white people and nobody has condemned his racist actions, it gives me the impression that a lot of people on here are OK with racism against whites or at least complicit in the actions of it. Remember when some people said that a black person can't be a white supremacist? Absolutely they can. Just like how on these forums we have some white people who are black supremacists and hate white people.
You use words that you don't seem to know the meaning of. I'd invest in a dictionary to help deal with your literary deficiency.

You use words that you don't seem to know the meaning of. I'd invest in a dictionary to help deal with your literary deficiency.

Do we live in the same universe?

Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people​

“So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it…the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,” he wrote under his rap name, MathBoi Fly, along with a middle-finger emoji."​

Yeah, he admires Hitler, so he's basically just a black supremacist, or at least very close to it with his irrational hatred of whites. He called for violence against white people and then he plows his SUV into a bunch of white people.

Right now I picture you guys with your hands on your chins squinting going, "I just can't connect these dots. I don't see it."
Yeah, I know why you guys can't see it. Do you know why? :(

If this was a Proud Boy rapping this about knocking out black people and calling for violence against black people, I would literally see all the foam coming out of your guys' mouths on my computer screen.

Since this BLM guy hates white people and nobody has condemned his racist actions, it gives me the impression that a lot of people on here are OK with racism against whites or at least complicit in the actions of it.
Okay with, or at least complicit? English much?

Thing is, i really believe this was your impression before you even registered this user name. So, meh. You didn't exactly prove, or learn, anything.

It's weird, too, how one tragedy drives a sudden nedd for reform.
My wife and kids are practiced at activd shooter drills. I would think gun possession reform would make more sense than bulletproof backpacks, but i am constantly tyold that school shootings are just something we have to live with as a price of freedom.
I guess the occasional violation of laws while out on bail is another price we just have to live with for the freedoms of our justice system.

Since this BLM guy hates white people and nobody has condemned his racist actions, it gives me the impression that a lot of people on here are OK with racism against whites or at least complicit in the actions of it.
Okay with, or at least complicit? English much?

Thing is, i really believe this was your impression before you even registered this user name. So, meh. You didn't exactly prove, or learn, anything.

It's weird, too, how one tragedy drives a sudden nedd for reform.
My wife and kids are practiced at activd shooter drills. I would think gun possession reform would make more sense than bulletproof backpacks, but i am constantly tyold that school shootings are just something we have to live with as a price of freedom.
I guess the occasional violation of laws while out on bail is another price we just have to live with for the freedoms of our justice system.

You still didn't condemn his actions, either. This is very upsetting. When did you guys become complicit in black supremacist racist actions toward white people? This guy was explicitly calling for violence against white people and was pro hitler, which means he is pro-genocide, but he just wants whites to be genocided instead. When Rittenhouse went to a protest and only killed people who attacked him, you guys saw white supremacy all over that, despite the fact that Kyle never called for violence against black people, nor did he share pro-hitler memes. Yet with the BLM murderer, you claim you can't see his black supremacy.

And fascists love taking the guns. Ever notice how everyone called Trump a fascist? Yet what did Trump always preach? "You need your guns for protection! It's our 2nd amendment rights!" The only people I see wanting to take the guns are liberals because they are fascists. Fascists always take the guns for easy control. Trump praised gun ownership and loved it.

This is why I prefer living in reality and not fantasy land.

Last edited:
I condemn actions of that retarded asshole who should never have been let go on $1000 bail.
What kind of bail is that anyway? First time shoplifter I understand, but not for running over his girlfreind.

Back
Top Bottom