• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Clinton-Kaine Transition Project

Medicine Man

Basic Beliefs
Everything is temporary
....But, I suppose we still need to have the election.
groan.gif

August 16, 2016 - "Clinton's White House transition team has officially launched. According to the campaign, former Interior secretary and Colorado senator, Ken Salazar, will chair the team, which has been dubbed the "Clinton-Kaine Transition Project. He will serve alongside co-chairs Tom Donilon, Jennifer Granholm, Neera Tanden and Maggie Williams. Top campaign policy advisers Ed Meier and Ann O'Leary will shift full-time to the team as executive directors, managing day-to-day operations. Heather Boushey, the Executive Director of the Washington Center for Equitable Growth, will be the Chief Economist. (It was already announced that campaign chairman John Podesta is the transition team president.) Like Donald Trump, the team will use workspace provided by the current administration in Washington, DC. "

Jennifer Granholm!!!

article-0-14E0A12C000005DC-816_634x422.jpg

jt-s-world-it-s-the-weekend-woohoo-ImHSUX-clipart.gif

Reading the title, I thought they had already started the transition process from Clinton to Kaine.

Reading the title, I thought they had already started the transition process from Clinton to Kaine.

....And, disappoint you "conservatives" MORE.....on-TOP-of Trumpy's melt-down??!!!!

Nahhhhhhhh.....we'll be making every effort.....to make SURE.....you "conservatives" won't miss ONE SECOND.....of CLINTON 3.0!!!!!

What other options do you have.....to admit....to YOUR GRANDCHILDREN....you actually SUPPORTED TRUMPY-THE-KLOWN??!!!

That's the kind o' stuff that could get you institutionalized.....a little-earlier than you'd expected.

Bedlam1.jpg

".....And, this would be our Teabagger-wing. They're simple-minded, but relatively-harmless."

Back
Top Bottom