• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Cohen sues Trump wanting to be paid to testify

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Yeah... these guys are just real special.
article said:
President Donald Trump's former lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen, is suing the Trump Organization, saying it failed to fulfill its contractual obligations to indemnify him or pay his attorneys' fees relating to his work after he began cooperating with federal investigators.

Cohen cites congressional hearings and the Mueller investigation as examples of his work as well as the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels.
This would be incredible if they actual owe him money to spill the beans on Trump. Trump would go through the roof.

Holy shit. I thought that this was one of your joke threads and then I clicked the link and it was to CNN and not the Onion.

That's a burn.

Makes sense to me. the whole reason he's testifying NOW is because it was his job to lie before. This isn't a whole new situation that appeared out of nowhere, it's a direct consequence of his having been an employee of FFvC.

But I'd be willing to bet it's a ploy for something else. "You owe me $1.9 million, but i'll settle for a pardon."

He should count the time he is spending in jail as part of being "on the job"... so.. 3 years?
$300 / hr for a cheap contract lawyer.
26,280 hours in 3 years..

That's 7.9 Million Dollars.... or a pardon.

I want to see that contract. I find it difficult to believe that Donald Trump's other lawyers would let any such contract exist, or that Donald Trump would sign on to an open ended expense account.

I'm not sure a wink and an nod which signifies "Hey, we'll take care of you," will hold up in court.

Trump doesn't pay the schnooks who install the recessed light sconces in his shitty luxury hotels. But I'm sure he'll pay Cohen. I have a good feeling about this.

I want to see that contract. I find it difficult to believe that Donald Trump's other lawyers would let any such contract exist, or that Donald Trump would sign on to an open ended expense account.

I'm not sure a wink and an nod which signifies "Hey, we'll take care of you," will hold up in court.
Have you seen the people that the trumpster fire 'hires'?

I'm looking at you Giuliani!

Back
Top Bottom