• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Collusion between Netanyahu and Trump more important than Russian?

This is an epic multi-tweet with lots of links and documentation:

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1255371824784965632

So? His Flatulence colluded with anyone on his side.

Israel, Saudi Arabia, Great Britain are all allies of US, you can't russiagate them.

Sure you can. Israel is a parasite exploring the frontiers of modern day genocide, Saudis are a backward, barbaric totalitarian regime that happens to own mineral resources. GB has fallen victim to Trumpification with help from Russian propaganda...
You should be proud of the current state of disarray your Great Leader has wrought upon The West.

This is an epic multi-tweet with lots of links and documentation:

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1255371824784965632

So? His Flatulence colluded with anyone on his side.

Israel, Saudi Arabia, Great Britain are all allies of US, you can't russiagate them.

To me the important distinction is that of those who helped him only Russia actively seeks to undermine us. The others were acting in their interest but not with the intent of causing harm to the US.

Sure you can. Israel is a parasite exploring the frontiers of modern day genocide,
The only genocide there is the one Hamas, Iran et al are trying to perpetrate on Israelis.
hqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Saudis are a backward, barbaric totalitarian regime that happens to own mineral resources.
True, but still much better than what we could expect if the Saudi regime should fall, which would be something akin to ISIS.

To me the important distinction is that of those who helped him only Russia actively seeks to undermine us. The others were acting in their interest but not with the intent of causing harm to the US.
How is making America Great Again harmful to US?

Sure you can. Israel is a parasite exploring the frontiers of modern day genocide, Saudis are a backward, barbaric totalitarian regime that happens to own mineral resources. GB has fallen victim to Trumpification with help from Russian propaganda...
You should be proud of the current state of disarray your Great Leader has wrought upon The West.
I did not mean you specifically. I meant US political machinery.

Back
Top Bottom