• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Colorado cop screws up and shoots white guy. Shit about to hit the fan at eleven.

ksen

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinist
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/...ally-shoots-man-in-back-and-no-one-knows-why/

“He was standing next to his mom, his back turned toward the officer and then he shot him twice in the back and then pepper sprayed him,” Lindenmuth said. “Then they hand cuffed his fiancé, for reasons I don’t know why. And the mom went to call the cops and the cop took her phone and threw it against the wall.”

“He just showed up,” she insisted. “No one knows why he just showed up. It just all happened unexpectedly.”

Take guns away from the cops until they get "well-regulated".

Yeah, as the other article (cherry picked and selectively read by most) pointed out, most of the people shot by white cops are white. So, the whiteness of this person would only be surprising to people ignorant of the objective facts about police shootings, or if the shooting officer were black (since unlike white cops, black cops shoot black people 80% of the time, apparently because they really hate blacks so much).

Well the guy obviously deserved to be killed by police because there's white on white crime.

I noticed he was put on administrative leave. Cops never seem to be immediately arrested despite how egregious their crime.

My ideas about what happened:

They knew each other or he was sleeping with that cop's gf or wife. That or some drug dealing that both were doing.

Another would be that blew off the cop requesting him stop as he was skateboarding and the cop followed him home and barged through the door. Basically, Contempt of Cop being punishable by death.

I wonder if dispatch or other police knew he was going into the home.

The police aren't talking. The witnesses aren't talking. I don't see that we have enough to decide--I don't believe the idea that there was no reason, these things don't happen totally out of the blue.

The police aren't talking. The witnesses aren't talking. I don't see that we have enough to decide--I don't believe the idea that there was no reason, these things don't happen totally out of the blue.
Maybe there was a sniper.

Back
Top Bottom