• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Confessions of a Christian Nationalist

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker

Interesting article from one of the leading figures in the Christian Nationalist movement. He now regrets his actions, but just the raw influence that these cocksuckers have is extremely frightening. I just fear that they can’t be stopped.

Our only hope is for atheists ,atheists to start their own movement of science and reason. Maybe organize ourselves into a strong voting bloc. The problem is money. Churches have a way of getting it to these people. Do we stand a chance against them? I know there are organizations like Americans United, but frankly, they seem to be ignored by politicians.

More atheists are needed in this country.

Interesting article from one of the leading figures in the Christian Nationalist movement. He now regrets his actions, but just the raw influence that these cocksuckers have is extremely frightening. I just fear that they can’t be stopped.

Our only hope is for atheists ,atheists to start their own movement of science and reason. Maybe organize ourselves into a strong voting bloc. The problem is money. Churches have a way of getting it to these people. Do we stand a chance against them? I know there are organizations like Americans United, but frankly, they seem to be ignored by politicians.

More atheists are needed in this country.
There was/is such a movement called the "Brights"

Reactions: SLD
Back
Top Bottom