• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Crazy Trumpers Thread

A distant relative posted this on FB:

I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline:

Today is 2 days after the 2020 election with still no winner declared due to corruption.

Gasoline is currently $1.97 per gallon.

Interest rates are 2.65 percent for a 30 year mortgage.

A loaf of bread is $2.35.

The stock market closed at 27,848, even though we have been fighting the COVID for 9 months.

Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33 percent.

We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well.

We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years.

North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles.

Isis has not been heard from for over 3 years.

3 Arab countries signed peace treaties with Israel.

The housing market is the strongest it has been in years.

Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well.

What is next for our country is scary and I worry for my children’s and grandchildren’s future.

Copied from a friend.

Heaven help us all!

It's a good thing you preserved this so you can show your relative how wrong he was.
Wow.

Me too. Wow. I didn't know being President gave you superpowers. Seeing as that is the case, Trausti's hero Trump really fucked up.
LOL. Gets some copium, dude. Everyone knows life would better if Trump had won. Have yeah seen Biden's polling? No excuses can save this disaster.

FTLCmgnUsAA-GIJ

Will Canada take in American political refugees?

Me too. Wow. I didn't know being President gave you superpowers. Seeing as that is the case, Trausti's hero Trump really fucked up.
The president only has superpowers when the president is Other Party (tm). When the president is Same Party, of course he has no influence over all that.

Who Are You Going to Believe, Lin Wood or NASA?

When you think about it, it’s not that big of a jump from believing that a cabal of Chinese communists swung the 2020 election by tinkering with voting machines to believing that the Earth isn’t round. Now, Lin Wood, the high-profile nonsense-spouting lawyer who became central to former president Trump’s efforts to overturn his election loss, has added “flat-Earther” to his increasingly unimpressive résumé.

In a message posted to Telegram, Wood asserted that “every word in the Holy Bible is true.” He continued, “Is the earth flat or is it a spinning ball???” This is a question that, for most, was definitively answered some time ago, but Wood disagrees with the consensus.
In a follow-up post, Wood wrote that an unidentified “enemy” has been attacking him for his unorthodox theories, which means that “the enemy does not believe in the Word of God but rather chooses to believe in NASA!!!”

Wood also has some doubts about the moon landing. That’s one small step for a (conspiracy-addled) man.

Though it may seem hard to believe, Wood was once highly respected, the lawyer who successfully represented Richard Jewell, the man wrongly accused of bombing the 1996 Olympics. That feels like a very, very long time ago; Trumpism is a hell of a drug.

Who Are You Going to Believe, Lin Wood or NASA?

When you think about it, it’s not that big of a jump from believing that a cabal of Chinese communists swung the 2020 election by tinkering with voting machines to believing that the Earth isn’t round. Now, Lin Wood, the high-profile nonsense-spouting lawyer who became central to former president Trump’s efforts to overturn his election loss, has added “flat-Earther” to his increasingly unimpressive résumé.

In a message posted to Telegram, Wood asserted that “every word in the Holy Bible is true.” He continued, “Is the earth flat or is it a spinning ball???” This is a question that, for most, was definitively answered some time ago, but Wood disagrees with the consensus.
In a follow-up post, Wood wrote that an unidentified “enemy” has been attacking him for his unorthodox theories, which means that “the enemy does not believe in the Word of God but rather chooses to believe in NASA!!!”

Wood also has some doubts about the moon landing. That’s one small step for a (conspiracy-addled) man.

Though it may seem hard to believe, Wood was once highly respected, the lawyer who successfully represented Richard Jewell, the man wrongly accused of bombing the 1996 Olympics. That feels like a very, very long time ago; Trumpism is a hell of a drug.
Why should we believe NASA? Everyone knows the moon is made of cheese--Google even let it slip for a while. (Originally, if you zoomed in far enough on Google Moon you were looking at Swiss cheese.)

Back
Top Bottom