• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Crazy Trumpers Thread

I have no problem with a witness calling the cops. However, if the victim is in shape to make a complaint about the crime and won't the cops aren't going to do anything about it.

Cops don't require specific people to make statements before they investigate a reported crime. The statements of the eyewitness who called them is enough. For example, if I see someone run you off the road and call the cops, they can investigate the crime I'm reporting regardless of whether you're suffering from short-term memory loss, or in shock, or fearful of further attacks by the assailants.

Maybe the cops in your town won't do anything unless you, the victim, file a criminal complaint. If so, you and your neighbors have my sympathy. Thugs must run rampant there.

If the victim can't report that's one thing, but that's not what happened here.

I have no problem with a witness calling the cops. However, if the victim is in shape to make a complaint about the crime and won't the cops aren't going to do anything about it.

Cops don't require specific people to make statements before they investigate a reported crime. The statements of the eyewitness who called them is enough. For example, if I see someone run you off the road and call the cops, they can investigate the crime I'm reporting regardless of whether you're suffering from short-term memory loss, or in shock, or fearful of further attacks by the assailants.

Maybe the cops in your town won't do anything unless you, the victim, file a criminal complaint. If so, you and your neighbors have my sympathy. Thugs must run rampant there.

If the victim can't report that's one thing, but that's not what happened here.
Why would the victim report this to the police who fucking ignored it while they witnessed it?

Speaking of crazy Trumpers, an Arkansas police chief who posted calls for violence against Democrats on social media resigned from his job on Saturday.

CNN said:
"Death to all Marxist Democrats," Holland posted on Parler, a new social media site popular with conservatives and used as an alternative to Twitter. "Take no prisoners leave no survivors!!"
One image he shared depicted a group of Democrats, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, wearing prison jumpsuits. Under the image he wrote: "I pray all those in that picture hang on the gallows and are drawn and quartered!!!! Anything less is not acceptable."

At some point it will become necessary to spell out consequences for acts that undermine democracy - at least for the foreign actors who are feeding the American Stoopids.

[FBVIDEO]<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FOccupyDemocrats%2Fvideos%2F976093792883695%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>[/FBVIDEO]..

That face when she said he had no hair. :D Fucking baboon. If he didn't have animal brain aggression, he'd have literally nothing at all. Without that, he'd be running away sobbing. Poor baby, so fUsTeRaTid and iMpoTeNt! :rofl:

An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits

1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome

Authoritarianism refers to the advocacy or enforcement of strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom, and is commonly associated with a lack of concern for the opinions or needs of others. Authoritarian personality syndrome—a well-studied and globally-prevalent condition—is a state of mind that is characterized by belief in total and complete obedience to one’s authority. Those with the syndrome often display aggression toward outgroup members, submissiveness to authority, resistance to new experiences, and a rigid hierarchical view of society. The syndrome is often triggered by fear, making it easy for leaders who exaggerate threat or fear monger to gain their allegiance.

2. Social dominance orientation

Social dominance orientation (SDO)—which is distinct but related to authoritarian personality syndrome—refers to people who have a preference for the societal hierarchy of groups, specifically with a structure in which the high-status groups have dominance over the low-status ones. Those with SDO are typically dominant, tough-minded, and driven by self-interest.

3. Prejudice

It would be grossly unfair and inaccurate to say that every one of Trump’s supporters have prejudice against ethnic and religious minorities, but it would be equally inaccurate to say that many do not. It is a well-known fact that the Republican party, going at least as far back to Richard Nixon’s “southern strategy,” used strategies that appealed to bigotry, such as lacing speeches with “dog whistles”—code words that signaled prejudice toward minorities that were designed to be heard by racists but no one else.

4. Intergroup contact

Intergroup contact refers to contact with members of groups that are outside one’s own, which has been experimentally shown to reduce prejudice. As such, it’s important to note that there is growing evidence that Trump’s white supporters have experienced significantly less contact with minorities than other Americans. For example, a 2016 study found that “…the racial and ethnic isolation of Whites at the zip-code level is one of the strongest predictors of Trump support.” This correlation persisted while controlling for dozens of other variables. In agreement with this finding, the same researchers found that support for Trump increased with the voters’ physical distance from the Mexican border.

5. Relative deprivation

Relative deprivation refers to the experience of being deprived of something to which one believes they are entitled. It is the discontent felt when one compares their position in life to others who they feel are equal or inferior but have unfairly had more success than them.

A distant relative posted this on FB:

I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline:

Today is 2 days after the 2020 election with still no winner declared due to corruption.

Gasoline is currently $1.97 per gallon.

Interest rates are 2.65 percent for a 30 year mortgage.

A loaf of bread is $2.35.

The stock market closed at 27,848, even though we have been fighting the COVID for 9 months.

Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33 percent.

We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well.

We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years.

North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles.

Isis has not been heard from for over 3 years.

3 Arab countries signed peace treaties with Israel.

The housing market is the strongest it has been in years.

Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well.

What is next for our country is scary and I worry for my children’s and grandchildren’s future.

Copied from a friend.

Heaven help us all!

In theory that could be good instead of crazy. If President Harris does a good job then four years from now they can find out they aren't worse off.

[TWEET]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Councilwoman Michelle Dawson is very upset that her husband Jeremy was fired from his job. She blames it on Antifa. You be the judge. <a href="https://t.co/Rh2Th14QZQ">pic.twitter.com/Rh2Th14QZQ</a></p>— Jared Pushner (@JaredPushner) <a href="https://twitter.com/JaredPushner/status/1330596635240525824?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 22, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/TWEET]..

Right wing bigots being held accountable for spreading hatred and behaving like insane toddlers is now called "bEnDiNg tEh kNeE To tErRoRiSmZ!!!11"

The whole video is here.

I can sympathize with anyone undergoing the kind of stress job loss brings, but this woman's gushing self pity is grating.

She set a pretty nasty tone at the beginning with an offhand insult about a "tranny name" and said she would cut down her Facebook friends list because only about a dozen people watch her live streams. And for all her sniffling and wiping her cheeks, I didn't see a trace of actual tears. No moisture under her eyes, no redness, nothing. I'm trying not to judge her too harshly but after watching the whole thing I'm left wondering is this is just a ploy to get a bigger audience and Go Fund Me donations.

"Pity me! I'm utterly broken yet I will fight on against the demonic forces of Antifa! But I need money, so...."

A distant relative posted this on FB:

I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline:

Today is 2 days after the 2020 election with still no winner declared due to corruption.

Gasoline is currently $1.97 per gallon.

Interest rates are 2.65 percent for a 30 year mortgage.

A loaf of bread is $2.35.

The stock market closed at 27,848, even though we have been fighting the COVID for 9 months.

Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33 percent.

We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well.

We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years.

North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles.

Isis has not been heard from for over 3 years.

3 Arab countries signed peace treaties with Israel.

The housing market is the strongest it has been in years.

Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well.

What is next for our country is scary and I worry for my children’s and grandchildren’s future.

Copied from a friend.

Heaven help us all!

It's a good thing you preserved this so you can show your relative how wrong he was.

Back
Top Bottom