• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Cuckservative"

The real problem is Kochservatives. Expendable and easily replaceable republican sellout politicians. What redeeming qualities are in the repub platform anyway?

let's start pushing the Kochservative meme! Just get a 4chan or 8ch.net account today!

Robert Frost — 'A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel.'

Actually, I think that Quisling would be a better term for these politicians.

This guy is a crazy as a loon (he is jewish but extremely anti israel), but I find him interesting. So for some contingent of the people who use cuckservative Trump is not good because he is seen as a cucker of America for Israel.

Interesting.

One issue is that when Evangelicals are rating "Jews", they are probably rating Israel and actual believing Jews, where the "Jews" taking the survey are neither of these, but rather your typical US ethnic Jew that is quite educated, liberal, borderline agnostic, and actually less blindly supportive of Israel than white evangelicals.

This guy is a crazy as a loon (he is jewish but extremely anti israel), but I find him interesting. So for some contingent of the people who use cuckservative Trump is not good because he is seen as a cucker of America for Israel.

Actually, there are a lot of Haredi Jews who are opposed to Israeli Zionism on two grounds: one, they believe it will reinforce secular nationalism more than religious Judaism, and two, they believe that it is forbidden to reconstitute Israel as a Jewish land without the Messiah. Basically, they see Israel as a mockery.

He has converted to Orthodox(?) Christianity. He should have been in a Vonnegut novel.

What exactly a cuckservative might be, or how it fits into either of these definitions, I am not certain.

I think it has to do with people who consider themselves conservatives continually voting for people that betray them over and over again, not unlike a cheating spouse.

Then ALL regular voting conservatives fall in THAT CLASS!

Don't get me wrong. I think there also are so called liberal candidates running for prez who will create possibly millions of new CUCKLIBERALS. By now I don't have to mention any names....at least I think we are all possibly that hip.

Back
Top Bottom