• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Daniel Dennet Dies

The 'hand falling asleep' story was interesting.

There is no such thing as philosophy-free science; there is only science whose philosophical baggage is taken on board without examination. -Daniel Dennett

This is the third Dennett thread. I think the previous two were merged. ;)

Let me guess, it "PROVES A SOUL EXISTS" somehow?

If you say so.
As usual mischaracterizing what everyone says, you dishonest hack.

Hey pal, you're the one who said "soul".

Which is it?
Do you wait to bait me or not?
Make up your mind.
I said that because it's your position the soul exists and an atheist's death would be the perfect opportunity to spread your bullshit, you absolute moron.

I said that because it's your position the soul exists...

So you thought it was a good idea to go out of your way to ask me a question about the existence of the soul in a thread about Daniel Dennett's death. 🤔

So you thought it was a good idea to go out of your way to ask me a question about the existence of the soul in a thread about Daniel Dennett's death. 🤔
You thought it would be a good idea to comment on a thread about their death by randomly bringing up the alien hand story and specifically that story. I WONDER WHY YOU DID THAT, IDIOT. Maybe it's because your stupid bullshit is so ridiculously predictable because of how stupid it is.

If you say so.

Hey pal, you're the one who said "soul". (CAPS LOCK ON)

Which is it?
Make up your mind.

You thought it would be a good idea to comment on a thread about their death by randomly bringing up the alien hand story and specifically that story. I WONDER WHY YOU DID THAT, IDIOT. Maybe it's because your stupid bullshit is so ridiculously predictable because of how stupid it is.

You’re absolutely right, of course, but just ignore him. I linked above the extant discussion about Dennett.

If you say so.

Hey pal, you're the one who said "soul". (CAPS LOCK ON)

Which is it?
Make up your mind.

You’re absolutely right, of course, but just ignore him. I linked above the extant discussion about Dennett.
I would. But he deserves it.

...just ignore him

That's exactly what GenesisNemesis should have done rather than baiting a derail.
And why did you make the derail in the first place? And when are you going to go back to the discussion of the origin of life and answer all the outstanding questions for you, instead of ducking, weaseling, waffling, and prevaricating?

Note that derailing itself is a form of baiting. Your hypocrisy seemingly is limitless.

And why did you make the derail in the first place?

A derail?
Into what off-topic subject?

And when are you going to go back to the discussion of the origin of life and answer all the outstanding questions for you, instead of ducking, weaseling, waffling, and prevaricating?

Are you capable of compartmentalizing?
This isn't the thread where you whine about the answer you were given in completely different thread but didnt like so you call it 'waffling'.

...because that would be a derail of THIS one.

Back
Top Bottom