• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

DARPA Is Researching Quantized Inertia, a Theory Many Think Is Pseudoscience

You are full of yourself.

FSB did not exist back then.

I actually told you how

OK, I think you have no clue about topic.
Packet switching is physics. Transmission lines, transmitters, receivers, processors.
No, it's not really physics, certainly not fundamental physics. DARPA has done great things but none of them were related to fundamental physics, just none.

All technology is physics. Electromagnetics is the basis for all electronics.

There is no such thing as Electromagnetics.

I thought it was invented by Russians, like the telephone and computer.

You are full of yourself.

FSB did not exist back then.

I actually told you how

OK, I think you have no clue about topic.

No, it's not really physics, certainly not fundamental physics. DARPA has done great things but none of them were related to fundamental physics, just none.

No, it was not, it was invented by you, and Russians did not invent telephone and computer, they invented Radio.

No, it was not, it was invented by you, and Russians did not invent telephone and computer, they invented Radio.

Thank you for ending the weekend with a good belly laugh. A little known fact, Maxwell's real name was Maxwellapopvich.

I have been through the Russa invented radio argument before. Radio was enabled by Maxwell and electromagnetics. It evolved through indepent expeimnys on Maxwell's waves.

The first use of a device for wireless communication is taken to be Marconi, but he undoubtedly had knowledge of all the work that went on around and before his idea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio#History

Thank you for ending the weekend with a good belly laugh. A little known fact, Maxwell's real name was Maxwellapopvich.

I have been through the Russa invented radio argument before. Radio was enabled by Maxwell and electromagnetics. It evolved through indepent expeimnys on Maxwell's waves.

The first use of a device for wireless communication is taken to be Marconi, but he undoubtedly had knowledge of all the work that went on around and before his idea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio#History

No, you invented electromagnetics.

Back
Top Bottom