• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

database of the dog whistles

Apparently, Trausti and JP and JH think that is meant to be omg frickin hilarious, so no problem.

Here's another very funny jokester doing his standup at a Christchurch courthouse.

The woke GAVE it to them, and you are offended that everyone else is laughing at the woke for doing so.

No one gave them anything, and very few people are laughing.

Maybe you find it amusing that a few trolls started doing a "White Power" sign to provoke liberals and then white supremacists started doing it for real, and now smug little shits do it as a sign of what smug little shits they are. I think it's obnoxious, which I suppose is the point.

I hope the next "White Power" sign is guys trimming their toenails with their teeth. That one might actually be funny.

The woke GAVE it to them, and you are offended that everyone else is laughing at the woke for doing so.

Maybe you find it amusing that a few trolls started doing a "White Power" sign to provoke liberals and then white supremacists started doing it for real, and now smug little shits do it as a sign of what smug little shits they are. I think it's obnoxious, which I suppose is the point.

I hope the next "White Power" sign is guys trimming their toenails with their teeth. That one might actually be funny.

The people who are coming up with the "lets see if they will fall for it" gags aren't going to choose chewing toenails. They're already choosing the thumbs up sign. I'm pretty sure you will fall for it, and be angry at those laughing at you.

The people who are coming up with the "lets see if they will fall for it" gags aren't going to choose chewing toenails. They're already choosing the thumbs up sign. I'm pretty sure you will fall for it, and be angry at those laughing at you.

Again, the next wp signs should be drinking, eating, and breathing. Or at the very least wiping your butt.

What do you mean by "falling for it?"

If you mean I will believe that 4chan is a reliable source of information anytime soon, then no, I won't be falling for it. If you mean that if white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and White Power advocates start using the thumbs-up gesture to signal their beliefs and association with White Power groups, then I will believe racists are using it to indicate racist ideology. That's not "falling for it", that's noticing what is actually happening.

You don't seem to understand how gestures can be adopted to convey meanings, or how those meanings can change. Someday if you happen to be watching Darkest Hour, pay attention to Winston Churchill's inadvertent use of a vulgar hand sign when he meant to make the 'V for Victory' sign, and consider the peace sign from the 1960s. Then ask yourself how did that 'two upraised fingers held apart in a V shape with the other fingers curled inward and held down by the thumb' gesture come to have more than one meaning, and how do people know which meaning is being conveyed?

Last edited:
One of my favorite new dog whistles is "early life".

This often refers to a "white" person who is anti-white and when you see some statement by them you wonder if they are Jewish and have that to fall back on, so they don't care about hurting whites even if they are sort of seen as white.

Anyway, one way to find out if they are are Jewish is to go to wikipedia on look at their Early Life section.

"Check out this white guilt peddler, is he an early life?"

Back
Top Bottom