• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Do Islamists plan terrorist attacks in Poland?

wiktorkovalski

Basic Beliefs
peace activist
Are Islamists planning terrorist attacks in Poland? This can result from a threatening letters received by the polish military command, US troops and the local media in Warminsko-mazurskie Province. "Black Friday is approaching Orzysz. Dirty American and Polish dogs will burn in the sacred fire. Death to the American and Polish soldiers! Victory to the Islamic State!" dziennik-polityczny.com quoted a fragment of the letter.
Does NATO activity in Poland, all these exercises deserve lives of polish people?

I suppose they'd eventually get around to it.

So many infidels, so little time...

Are Islamists planning terrorist attacks in Poland? This can result from a threatening letters received by the polish military command, US troops and the local media in Warminsko-mazurskie Province. "Black Friday is approaching Orzysz. Dirty American and Polish dogs will burn in the sacred fire. Death to the American and Polish soldiers! Victory to the Islamic State!" dziennik-polityczny.com quoted a fragment of the letter.
Does NATO activity in Poland, all these exercises deserve lives of polish people?

Poland is a low value target. They tend to hit the world powers, such as france, uk, us, and germany. Much greater propaganda effect that way.

Poland is a low value target. They tend to hit the world powers, such as france, uk, us, and germany.

On the other hand, they are likely still bitter about the Polish meddling at the Siege of Vienna.

Attacking Poland would be like attacking Canada. Sure, you could do it, but ... really?

I don't know how much street cred that would get you amongst the other terrorists. It's like if some members of a gang are working on a plan to rob an armoured truck and some other members come in bragging about how they totally smashed open a pop machine with a crowbar and made off with some free Pepsi. Sure, they did technically just successfully commit a robbery but it was kind of just stealing some Pepsi.

If I was in Al Quaida and one of the leaders told me to go and attack frigging Poland, I'd cut his head off for the insult to my honour of being given such a menial task, take his place and begin working on a plan to bomb London or New York.

If I was in Al Quaida and one of the leaders told me to go and attack frigging Poland, I'd cut his head off for the insult to my honour of being given such a menial task, take his place and begin working on a plan to bomb London or New York.
If the boss tells you to attack Poland, it's probably because you're a shit terrorist.

If the boss tells you to attack Poland, it's usually because you're Russian, Prussian or Austrian.

If the boss tells you to attack Poland, it's probably because you're a shit terrorist.

Hence my immediately killing him for his deplorable failure to recognize proper talent in his employees. Do you know why the world isn't currently an Islamic Caliphate who's streets are awash with the blood of the infidels? It's because of him. He sucks. I'll do better.

Hence my immediately killing him for his deplorable failure to recognize proper talent in his employees. Do you know why the world isn't currently an Islamic Caliphate who's streets are awash with the blood of the infidels? It's because of him. He sucks. I'll do better.
Dunning–Kruger effect.

Do you know why the world isn't currently an Islamic Caliphate who's streets are awash with the blood of the infidels?

The ass-kicking the Polish delivered to the Islamic Caliphate at the Siege of Vienna?

Do you know why the world isn't currently an Islamic Caliphate who's streets are awash with the blood of the infidels?

The ass-kicking the Polish delivered to the Islamic Caliphate at the Siege of Vienna?

Actually, it was the giant pyramid of heads that Ghengis Khan left outside the city of Bagdhad. Islamic society never really recovered from his invasion and they became easy meat for the Europeans.

You'll note that there have been zero Islamic terrorist attacks in Mongolia. The reason for that is that they're fucking terrified of the place.

And with that, we've come full circle. The greatest Polish joke of all time...

A Polish peasant is walking down the road, when he stumbles across a magic lamp. He picks it up, and a wondrous genie appears, declaring "You have freed me! I now grant you three wishes!"

The Pole considers a moment, then says, "Very well, I wish for the Mongols to sack Warsaw"

Surprised, the Genie asks, "Are you sure?" The Polish man nods, and shortly a mighty horde of riders thunders out of the east and lays waste to the city, butchering and raping with wild abandon before riding back to Mongolia, leaving the city a smoking ruin. The Genie turns to ask for his second wish.

"I wish for the Mongols to sack Warsaw again" Duly, the Mongol horde reappears, demolishing the few remaining standing structures and killing the handful of survivors.

Wearily, the Genie tells the man he has one last wish. Again, he wishes for Warsaw to be destroyed. Even the Mongols appear dispirited and vaguely confused as they burn the last remaining planks of wood and salt the earth before riding back to Mongolia.

Before disappearing, the Genie asks, "Why? Why do you hate Poland so much?"

The Pole replies, "I love Poland. I'm Polish myself, you know. The Mongols rode through Poland three times. But they rode through Russia six times."

Actually, it was the giant pyramid of heads that Ghengis Khan left outside the city of Bagdhad. Islamic society never really recovered from his invasion and they became easy meat for the Europeans.
I object to such smearing of the Great Khan's name. He joined his ancestors in 1227, while Baghdad got fundamentally altered only in 1257, by Hülegü khan. Also, the pyramids of heads story is only so much vile calumny; that was the hobby of Timur Lenk. Let the successful genocidal maniacs be properly distinguished, lest we incur the wrath of Tengri.

Back
Top Bottom