• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Doctor cant see her kids for weeks because her ex thinks she is too big of virus risk

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doctor-didnt-see-her-kids-085053504.html

This is domestic civil law run amok. Why should married kids be treated differently than divorced kids?

I don't believe the kids have ever been married or divorced. If so, at six and eight, those parents have deeper issues to address in their family than this.

Is this civil law run amok? The courts addressed the issue brought forward to them regarding custody and safety concerns. It's not that children of divorced parents are being treated differently; it's that the two custodial cases referenced in the article are the only situations where the courts had cause to weigh in.

I agree with the ex, clinical physicians of all people ought to be isolating themselves socially as much as possible right now, and ought to be the ones who know better if anyone does. If the pandemic ends and visitation is still being denied, take it up with the courts then. I hate it when divorcees turn their children into pawns, with no care whatsoever for their actual well-being.

I agree with the ex, clinical physicians of all people ought to be isolating themselves socially as much as possible right now, and ought to be the ones who know better if anyone does. If the pandemic ends and visitation is still being denied, take it up with the courts then. I hate it when divorcees turn their children into pawns, with no care whatsoever for their actual well-being.

Second this. Lots of doctors are already choosing to isolate.

Back
Top Bottom