• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Does anybody know where Nancy Pelosi's money came from?

arkirk

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
atheist/agnostic
We are often told the Democrats are the party of the working people. What about Nancy Pelosi? She has managed to amass quite a little chunk of change while being the people's servant.;)
cnwpelosi.JPG

We are often told the Democrats are the party of the working people.

xE0o0At.gif

We are often told the Democrats are the party of the working people.

xE0o0At.gif

I take it that is Obama laughing at the idea in my original post. You should take note I said "We are often told," not that I believe it. Looks like there is something you and me and Obama agree on after all.:D

$100 million is a lot of money. So she spends many years with her ass parked at corruption central (Congress) and some think she married all that. Somehow I don't think so. The lure of big rewards for favors is overwhelming. The Clintons are worth about the same and they both started their careers as nearly welfare cases.:thinking:

Marrying well does not exclude corruption, after all she married a local trump (real estate businessman). Nothing helps your real estate business more than marrying a local politician. I have no doubt that she is a corrupted politician. I dislike her very much.
In any case, you are from California, should know her better than me.

Does anybody know where Nancy Pelosi's money came from?

I would assume she gets some sort of stipend from the lizard people for helping to subjugate our planet.

Paul Pelosi is not just a real estate businessman.
http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Pelosi-s-husband-prefers-a-low-profile-2660253.php
Paul Pelosi won't be giving interviews because "he's a private person, not involved in political life," said Jennifer Crider, a spokeswoman for the speaker-to-be. "Mr. Pelosi's investments are separate from hers, and they have separate careers."

But the couple's net worth, most of it linked to Paul Pelosi's investments, has made the legislator the ninth-richest person in the 435-member House.

<snip>
The bulk of the Pelosis' money comes from investments in stocks and real estate. Operating through Financial Leasing Services, his San Francisco investment firm, Paul Pelosi owns stock in companies including Microsoft, AT&T, Cisco Systems, Disney, Johnson & Johnson and a variety of tech stocks.

Real estate investments include a four-story office building at 45 Belden St. in the Financial District, office buildings on Battery and Sansome streets near the Embarcadero, a building housing a Walgreens drugstore near Ocean Beach and other commercial property in San Anselmo.

Other investments include a St. Helena vineyard worth between $5 million and $25 million, a $1 million-plus townhome in Norden (Nevada County), and minority interests in the Auberge du Soleil resort hotel in Rutherford, the CordeValle Golf Club in San Martin, and the Piatti Italian restaurant chain.

Back
Top Bottom