• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Dominion starts serving lawsuits

I am not as pleased with the tribulations of trumpsuckers as I am vexed by their persistence.
Trump needs to be LOCKED UP before can tamper further with witnesses and juries.

In more trumpsucker news related to Dominion lawsuits, the law firm representing Mike Lindell asked to be relieved of representation because he is unable to pay his substantial and growing legal bills.

FAFO. A warning for future slander, lebel, and defame artists of the extreme right.

Amid his denunciations of the news media, including Fox News and other conservative outlets, he said his company had lost over $100 million after big-box retailers dropped his products. He depicted himself as a victim of “cancel culture” and said he wasn't done fighting.

“I’m never going to stop trying to secure elections for this country ever,” a defiant Lindell said. He went on to say: “I ran out of money. I have no money personally. Nothing left. Nothing left.”

FAFO. A warning for future slander, lebel, and defame artists of the extreme right.

Amid his denunciations of the news media, including Fox News and other conservative outlets, he said his company had lost over $100 million after big-box retailers dropped his products. He depicted himself as a victim of “cancel culture” and said he wasn't done fighting.

“I’m never going to stop trying to secure elections for this country ever,” a defiant Lindell said. He went on to say: “I ran out of money. I have no money personally. Nothing left. Nothing left.”

With crazies like Lindell the reality is you can't trust them or anything they say. The danger is having any remorse or sympathy for them. Better they just fall off the earth, we'll all be better off.

Observing Faux, Guiliani and others losing lawsuits for libel, slander, and defamation, and being sued for millions didn't seem to teach Navarro any lessons.

Ex-president Donald Trump's former trade advisor Peter Navarro, who was recently convicted of contempt, has reportedly asked the court for permission to leave the country.

Navarro last month said that there are "murderers" at CNN and that the news network is guilty of "negligent homicide at a minimum."

A trio of top Donald Trump allies who have racked up huge legal expenses to defend themselves from either criminal charges, convictions or defamation lawsuits have lost key lawyers for failing to pay six- and seven-figure bills in a sign of the huge legal problems they face.

The hefty legal bills of the ex-Trump adviser Steve Bannon, former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and MyPillow CEO, Mike Lindell, underscore the scale of the criminal and civil charges that ensnare them.

Welcome to the escalating legal and financial headaches plaguing three of the former US president’s top loyalists who pushed various false claims about his 2020 election loss to Joe Biden that helped provide cover for Trump’s election falsehoods.

The list of legal woes is long.

Bannon has a court appeal slated for November over his criminal conviction last year and pending four-month jail sentence for obstructing Congress by spurning a subpoena from the House panel that was investigating the January 6 insurrection.

Bannon also faces a trial next May in New York related to state fraud, conspiracy and money-laundering charges that he bilked donors in a Mexican wall project, dubbed “We Build the Wall.”

Meanwhile, Giuliani was charged in August with 13 criminal counts in Georgia by the Fulton county district attorney, Fani Willis, who also charged Trump and 17 others as part of a conspiracy to thwart Trump’s 2020 loss there. Pressures on Giuliani escalated in October when three other ex-Trump lawyers he worked with in varying ways agreed to plead guilty and cooperate with prosecutors.

Further, Lindell is fighting $2bn defamation lawsuits by electronic voting machine firms he has claimed helped rig the 2020 against Trump, which have cost him millions of dollars in legal fees owed to a Minneapolis law firm.

In October, the law firm formally asked a court to allow it to withdraw from representing Lindell in these cases, citing millions of dollars it was owed.

On another legal front, a top lawyer for Bannon and Giuliani has ditched them and filed big claims for monies owed. Robert Costello and his firm, which has represented both Giuliani and Bannon, have filed separate claims against the duo, respectively, for $1.4m and $480,000.
:cry:

It really goes to show just how Trump doesn't care about anyone but Trump. These people backed him 105% and they are floundering with legal issues that they can't afford, probably thinking Trump would at least have their back. But nothing. He has abandoned them like they were one of his spouses. And yet people STILL love that bag of assholes.

Back
Top Bottom