• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Double Entendres Game

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
Every so often, someone on social media asks for one sentence that'll 'work' in two contexts. Like,

Tell me something you can say during sex and at Thanksgiving dinner?
"Okay, Grandma, put your teeth back in."

Or, give me something you can say at the supermarket and when having sex?
"Excuse me, i believe i was next in line."

Or, something you can tell your workout partner and your sex partner?
"Ha, check out the mirror, looks like they're having more fun than we are."

I think we could make a game of it. Someone lists two situations, one of which must involve sex (because otherwise what's the point!), competitors offer up a statement that applies to both. Best one gets to list the next two.

No limits on the situations. The sex component can be anything from a generic "having sex" to something more specific, like "while impregnating your wife," "while losing your lesbian virginity," "while satisfying the rubber fetish needs of your boss' administrative assistant during Black Friday shopping sales," or "while screwing your Prom date."

Obviously, the more accessible, the more responses, the more fun.

Also, if you think of something funny that'll 'work' for, say, "an astronaut about to start re-entry and running into your gay top at your wife's office xmas party, but don't think it'll be too popular as an entry, feel free to post it "out of conpetition."

"How long is this going to take?"

Not a comment on the judging of winners in this thread. Really. Honestly.I swear.

Alternatively...(said by a woman)....

"2 minutes? Ok, that's not unusual".

Back
Top Bottom