• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Election day iIs Upon Us!

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
Tomorrow is Election day, the fate of the known Universe will be decided!
Have you laid in snacks and beer for the night ahead? It starts at 7:00 eastern time and ends officially at 7:00 PM when Hawaii and Alaska close the polls, unless there are long lines. It's 2;00 O'clock here, so the polls open in 14 hours on the East Coast.

No matter what happens, there will follow anger, recriminations, told you sos, and impotent rage from some parties. Aaaand a lot of Nyah! Nyah! nyahhhhhhhssss! It will be most entertaining.

I have Ice, Dr. Pepper, a bottle of rum, a box of Slim Jims and Salsa and chips. I am prepared.

Hopefully, MSNBC will give Rachel Maddow free reign, all night long.

Now that it's over, I just want Donald Trump to win for the humour value.

I was hoping to follow Donald Trump's Twitter feed for entertainment value, but it seems his handlers have ripped all smart phones out of his hands.

Last edited:
I was hoping to follow Donald Trump's Twitter feed for entertainment value, but it seems his handlers have ripped all smart phone out of his hands.

Well, fuck those guys. Donald Trump's increasingly manic twitter rants were going to be the only exciting thing about tomorrow night. :mad:

I was hoping to follow Donald Trump's Twitter feed for entertainment value, but it seems his handlers have ripped all smart phone out of his hands.

Election night twitter by Trump is going to be gold. I bet twitter has had a surge in sign ups so people can watch it. It will be better than any other reality show. He should sell advertising.

The day after election day, it's going to be interesting to see what Sean Insanity, Lush Rimjob, Mark Leslime and Mike the Savage Weiner, et al have to say about this. I strongly suspect Clinton will win, and the Senate will flip.

Mighty Casey will have struck out.

The day after election day, it's going to be interesting to see what Sean Insanity, Lush Rimjob, Mark Leslime and Mike the Savage Weiner, et al have to say about this. I strongly suspect Clinton will win, and the Senate will flip.

Do you really believe that or is your analysis of the polls just math that you do as a liberal to make yourself feel better?

My boss is a diehard Trump supporter and is watching the US election and is convinced that if Trump loses there will be a civil war in the US and we will be rushed by US refugees up into Canada.

Do you really believe that or is your analysis of the polls just math that you do as a liberal to make yourself feel better?

Should that be your concern to to point of raising it here Tom Sawyer? :devil-smiley-029::joy::pigsfly::poke_with_stick::beatdeadhorse::horsecrap::tombstone::wave2:

I am watching analysis of early voting which is going Clinton's way big time in a number of states. Hispanics and women are not happy with Trump and are showing it at the polls. One can cherry pick polls to one's hearts content, but aggregate polls show Clinton ahead. She's ahead of Obama at this point when Obama ran against Romney. A good sign. Trump's supporters have been telling us they hope to see a surge of hidden Trump supporters show up at the voting booth the polls have missed, but it's looking like it's Clinton that is supported by supporters the polls missed. If she takes Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, its over. And that is looking more likely now. Trump's lack of a ground game will be the final nail in his political coffin. By late Tuesday evening, we will know how this all shakes out in the end.

Cautiously optimistic about HRC's chances. Voting tomorrow. I'm looking forward to Wednesday, no more political ads for a while!

I was hoping to follow Donald Trump's Twitter feed for entertainment value, but it seems his handlers have ripped all smart phones out of his hands.
Don't forget to check this first.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, fuck those guys. Donald Trump's increasingly manic twitter rants were going to be the only exciting thing about tomorrow night. :mad:
There is the House and Senate. I'm hoping for a Liberal-like sweep and the Democrats grab this election by the pussy and win a majority in the House.

I am watching analysis of early voting which is going Clinton's way big time in a number of states. Hispanics and women are not happy with Trump and are showing it at the polls. One can cherry pick polls to one's hearts content, but aggregate polls show Clinton ahead. She's ahead of Obama at this point when Obama ran against Romney. A good sign. Trump's supporters have been telling us they hope to see a surge of hidden Trump supporters show up at the voting booth the polls have missed, but it's looking like it's Clinton that is supported by supporters the polls missed. If she takes Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, its over. And that is looking more likely now. Trump's lack of a ground game will be the final nail in his political coffin. By late Tuesday evening, we will know how this all shakes out in the end.

When you can stop worrying:
7:00 Indiana, South Carolina is too close to call.
7:30 North Carolina or Ohio or Florida is immediately called for Clinton.
8:00 Pennsylvania is immediately called for Clinton.

Night should be over by 8:15. The Networks may try to milk it for 30 to 45 minutes like they did with Michigan in 2012. So official calls may need to wait until around 9:00 PM.

If only he didn't have such teeny tiny hands...

I have this sinking feeling that Trump might not actually release his tax returns in time for the election.

Oh great. Thanks for trying to force me into a decision.

I am an undecided voter who can't decide between sanity and Trumpageddon.

I will not allow the R in front of the name to influence my vote in any way.

Back
Top Bottom