• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

EPL 22-23 Season

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Well, time to post to myself in another thread on sports, this time Soccer... Football... Associated Football?

The EPL, as everyone expected, has Arsenal atop the table. City is one point behind and Tottenham are third. And Brighton Hove Albion are fourth (with a game in hand). Liverpool have been having the hardest time going. They managed to seize a lead against Brighton after going down 2-0, only to give up the lead and finish with a draw. They are currently 2-4-1, and most of their goals came in their dismantling of Bournemouth (9-0)! United are doing better this year, but just got drubbed by City 6-3.

Surprise is Leicester sit at the bottom of the table with 1 point and Wolves are 18th with just 4. Everton are tied in points with Liverpool and unbeaten in their last 6, but are just 2-4-0 in that stretch.

And as far as players... Haaland has been a complete bust at Man City... averaging nearly 2 goals a game. The amount they paid, he should be getting 3. :D

I would have preferred to keep things in the soccer thread, works nicely as a catch all.

As awful as Qatar is, I could go for a World Cup in November.

Back
Top Bottom